?
Report 3 years ago
Not the kindest tbh... manageable, but pretty tough
Evilstr99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Did anybody know what Intrapreneurship was? Majority of my class didn’t but I thank tutor2u for posting a video on it which diverted my attention.

I thought the paper last year was slightly easier but maybe that’s just me. Even then, MCQs were not too bad and the paper provided some challenges even I struggled at some point.

7.5/10, fairly reasonable.
LCH100
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
First math question = 50,000 units?Second= 68%?
dantewilson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LCH100)
First math question = 50,000 units?Second= 68%?
That's what I had (:
aaron27
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
got both the 4 markers wrong but i wrote the formulas and did the right working out for one so hopefully ill get 2 for each. Guessed what intrapreneurship was and actually got it right so hope i pick up some marks where i missed easy other ones like the maths ones there, couldn't think of much to write for the 25 marker on stakeholder mapping so i bs 3 points :O
Morgie James
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thought it was challenging! Any ideas on areas that could come up on Monday's paper?
Comp_Sci
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Morgie James)
Thought it was challenging! Any ideas on areas that could come up on Monday's paper?
You might wanna take a look at this article, perhaps focus less on the topics that came up yesterday:

https://www.tutor2u.net/business/blo...siness-in-2018

Also, what are we thinking about with grade boundaries compared to last year? My best guess is same or lower.
Evilstr99
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It depends on the performance on the other two papers. Paper 1 was challenging but it was doable, I’m predicting that either the grade boundaries may stay the same or increase by a fractional margin.

In practice for Paper 2, it is very unlikely that what came up in Paper 1 will pop up in Paper 2, so focus on revising the topics that haven’t emerged yet.

(So leave behind Intrapreneurship, Delayering, Protectionism, ANSOFF (you might still want to use it in one of the essay style question as support) etc.)
billhhghfh494994
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
what were your points pls?
billhhghfh494994
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by aaron27)
got both the 4 markers wrong but i wrote the formulas and did the right working out for one so hopefully ill get 2 for each. Guessed what intrapreneurship was and actually got it right so hope i pick up some marks where i missed easy other ones like the maths ones there, couldn't think of much to write for the 25 marker on stakeholder mapping so i bs 3 points :O
What were your points pls
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (38)
29.01%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
9.16%
No I am happy with my choice (72)
54.96%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
6.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed