The Student Room Group

**Official Investment Banking and Advisory 2019 Internship Thread**

Scroll to see replies

Original post by offeroffer
yeah my AC is next tuesday

is this for MS S+T or..? (well done btw)
Is it worth starting to send applications now or am I wasting my time?
Has anyone done a telephone interview for Harris Williams before?
Original post by iamnotanxious
is this for MS S+T or..? (well done btw)

bank resource management! part of ST but a different programme I think?
bank resource management! part of ST but a different programme I think?

How soon after second round did you hear back?
Has anyone done an RBC telephone interview ? I have no idea what to expect. Any info or tip would be greatly appreciated
Original post by banker18
Is it worth starting to send applications now or am I wasting my time?

For summers? Not so much, but worth a shot if you're got a template going already as there's nothing to lose. Although you're more likely with the less popular options.

For springs and tech? Yeah. The peak of applications just about went already.
3 weeks after my telephone interview for S&T (Morgan Stanley) I got an invite to a second phone interview, not all hope is lost guys!
Original post by mariohamasaki
3 weeks after my telephone interview for S&T (Morgan Stanley) I got an invite to a second phone interview, not all hope is lost guys!

Nice one!

Would you recommend contacting them to find out when they'll respond? Or should I just wait it out?
Original post by Terry Tibbs
How soon after second round did you hear back?

3 business days
Original post by WARisMAD
Has anyone done an RBC telephone interview ? I have no idea what to expect. Any info or tip would be greatly appreciated

Had one yesterday. Pretty standard, exact questions depending on the interviewer. Expect perhaps the most common technical questions (on valuation).
Original post by WARisMAD

hey bro when is yours? ive got it on friday, could you give me any tips if yours is before? also equitty research btw
Original post by MrRandomGuy123
Nice one!

Would you recommend contacting them to find out when they'll respond? Or should I just wait it out?

I contacted other banks asking for updates (not Morgan Stanley) and they never got back to me/sent me automated emails. So it’s up to you, it can’t really hurt, good luck!!
Original post by klinyboi
hey bro when is yours? ive got it on friday, could you give me any tips if yours is before? also equitty research btw

yup got an equity research interview at 9am
I just had my second round interview last week. Have you had it yet ( AC)?

Hi, I wonder did the 2nd round differ a lot from the first one? Were there more technical questions? Thanks a lot!
Hi guy! Looking for GS Hirevue questions. Can trade for Citi/BAML/PWP process insights ( questions and AC). Currently working as an off cycle IB intern so can def help with process/interview prep :smile:
Do all banks and companies ask you to attend an Assessment centre?
any updates from JPM AM/WM? Do you know if anyone's been rejected or invited to any AC's??
Any updates from JP after vid interview for IBD. I have sent my video in the beginning of October. Have they started AC ?
Original post by mariohamasaki

that's awesome! congrats :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending