Accepted with lower grades at University of East Anglia UEA Watch

danpex
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have taken an ABB offer for Bsc Accounting and Finance at UEA but I think I’m likely to get ABC. Is there any chance I would still get accepted with these grades?
Astrainlinat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know someone who applied for geography BSC and got BCC when entry requirements was ABB and got it in, it just depends on how competitive the course as well as if it’s your firm choice. it elevates their consideration in letting you in. University need people to fill up their spaces so just hope a couple people get lower grades than you
danpex
Rep:
?
(Original post by Astrainlinat)
I know someone who applied for geography BSC and got BCC when entry requirements was ABB and got it in, it just depends on how competitive the course as well as if it’s your firm choice. it elevates their consideration in letting you in. University need people to fill up their spaces so just hope a couple people get lower grades than you
it’s my firm choice and I was searching through TSR and saw that some people got onto the same course with BBC which is reassuring
ellefrancessa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got into UEA to do History (I took a year out doing another course and applied in May!). My alevel grades were BCC x
CharlotteMarsh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got into UEA last year to study Law. The entry requirements were AAA, and I was predicted ABB. I received a conditional offer and got in with actual grades of AAB. Ithink your chances are pretty hopeful if you obtain your predicted grades
Wishful thinking
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got my grades this morning (I am an international student). I got ABC (wishing to study Accounting and Finance. UEA is my firm choice and I expect that they would let us in if we are just one grade of the offer (particularly those who firmed UEA). Fingers crossed!
University of East Anglia
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by danpex)
I have taken an ABB offer for Bsc Accounting and Finance at UEA but I think I’m likely to get ABC. Is there any chance I would still get accepted with these grades?
Hello

We would advise that you contact our Admissions team who would be more than happy to talk about your personal application. You can call them on: 01603 591515 or send them an email at: [email protected]

Hope that helps!
Heidi
danpex
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of East Anglia)
Hello

We would advise that you contact our Admissions team who would be more than happy to talk about your personal application. You can call them on: 01603 591515 or send them an email at: [email protected]

Hope that helps!
Heidi
Hi, thanks for your help but I was just wondering whether it is worth contacting you so close to results day?
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by danpex)
Every circumstance is different and there's no guarantees but I know of someone with ABC accepted for an AAB course at UEA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UNDERGRADUATE OPEN DAY Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of East Anglia
    UNDERGRADUATE OPEN DAY Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (150)
24.79%
Pop (146)