I have 1 long labia Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
my one labia is really long and big compared to my other one. i am so insecure about it. is it possible to make sex without the guy seeing my vagina. can his penis feel my labia??
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
my one labia is really long and big compared to my other one. i am so insecure about it. is it possible to make sex without the guy seeing my vagina. can his penis feel my labia??
This is very common, honestly - most people's labia are asymmetrical. Yes, his penis can feel your labia (in the same way it can feel you skin anywhere else) but not to the extent of being able to tell that they are different sizes. You don't have to have the lights on when you are having sex if you don't want to
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
99.9% of women have different shaped labia, just like most women have one boob bigger or perkier than the other. It’s literally nothing to worry about. It’s your natural body just doing its own thing.

Hide under the covers or a blanket or turn the lights off if you’re that self conscience but that’s just hiding from the problem, not addressing it.

Most guys just wanna get their **** wet they don’t care about weird shapes pussies. So honestly they don’t be put off by it at all And if they are then they’re complete idiots and aren’t worth having sex with
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
DD’s
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It’s fine very normal and truthfully much more fun!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (167)
13.11%
Excited (111)
8.71%
Worried (232)
18.21%
Terrified (298)
23.39%
Meh (102)
8.01%
Confused (32)
2.51%
Putting on a brave face (169)
13.27%
Impatient (163)
12.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise