anyone else feel like they know nothing for history paper2 ?

Watch this thread
thegrade9student
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
doing medicine through time c 1000 to present day and the Normans, and I have never felt more unprepared , paper 1 went ok but I just feel like I'm not going to know anything tomorrow
username2863904
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
same here the two distinct sets of dates are really stressing me out
(ps: I do Elizabeth and cold War)
TheOneAndOnly..
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Lol same im ****ed
nells45581
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(IGCSE here) I certainly know eff-all for Russia, but I'm hoping that since it's such a source-heavy paper I should be able to do well with minimal knowledge. C20th warfare and tactics is stressing me out though. They are almost certain to throw us a curveball on the 7 or 15 marker because it's the last year of this syllabus.
thegrade9student
Rep:
(Original post by D4n.3h)
I honestly feel so unprepared , my teacher was away on maternity leave for most of these two sections and so I was taught with supply teachers
thegrade9student
Rep:
(Original post by TheOneAndOnly..)
Lol same im ****ed
hahaha hopefully we all are and the grade boundaries will be lower than my preparation. I will just end up writing rubbish like I usually do
thegg560
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Oh, same. But it's entirely my fault. All my motivation has left me - all of it! I'm going to try to begin studying at around 10pm tonight and keep it going, because I've wasted (and am still wasting) enough time already.
I'm doing Elizabeth & Cold War by the way.....
RainbowDiva
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
saaaame and I am SCREWED
TheOneAndOnly..
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got any plans for Hardwick Hall?
thegrade9student
Rep:
(Original post by nells45581)
(IGCSE here) I certainly know eff-all for Russia, but I'm hoping that since it's such a source-heavy paper I should be able to do well with minimal knowledge. C20th warfare and tactics is stressing me out though. They are almost certain to throw us a curveball on the 7 or 15 marker because it's the last year of this syllabus.
ahh right , I'm solely relying on source based quest ions tbh !!
username2863904
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I think my hand might break off mid way through from the amount of writing I will have done by tommorow (eng lang p2)
purplepeacock
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
*cries*
AlwaysBroke.
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I have:
Medicine
Hardwick Hall

and yeah, i'm banking on ace-ing the the source questions as its so source heavy. I felt much more prepared for paper 1 (but it my options for it was much more interesting then these).

Like holy ****, I have no revision guides for History, i'm revising by reading over notes and hoping for the best.
thegrade9student
Rep:
(Original post by theggbydealy)
Oh, same. But it's entirely my fault. All my motivation has left me - all of it! I'm going to try to begin studying at around 10pm tonight and keep it going, because I've wasted (and am still wasting) enough time already.
I'm doing Elizabeth & Cold War by the way.....
just glad that im not the only one tbh , thing is English should be priority 😂
AlwaysBroke.
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
i'm doing that, but in our school we finished the spec so late we never answered one single question on it.

**** me sideways :rofl:
mazzylan
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Considering how poorly I managed my time in Paper 1, resulting in me spending 3 minutes on a 12 marker, I expected Paper 2 to hopefully save my grade. Now that I'm revising OH HOW WRONG I WAS I know absolutely nothing, God knows how I'm going to get my target of an 8, I only scraped a 6 in the mock and i did way better. I do Elizabeth and Medicine and I'm genuinely screwed, pls keep me in your prayers while I'm slaving away with revision until 3am. and ah **** english language paper 2 tomorrow in the morning too, i'll be happy to make it til next Friday alive at this point
noorh
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I’m just gonna write more glass than wall and it should be all good
thegrade9student
Rep:
I think my hand might break off mid way through from the amount of writing I will have done by tommorow (eng lang p2)
yeh 😂😂 tomorrow is going to be a killer
noorh
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Is anyone else doing migration and not medicine??
illicitfinesse
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
royally screwed doing AQA Elizabeth and Power and the People
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.02%
As I expected (72)
31.03%
Harder (87)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.45%

Watched Threads