girlfriend will not blow me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hi,
serious subject here.
not my first relationship, im not a child and neither is she. Im really concerned, otherwise i would of not seeked for an advice here so plz hold off the piss taking as i really dont know what to do.

so, she has been a "bad girl" as they say...
i havent been an angel.
since we started to date it has become serious, like realistically future building serious. but i still need the bad girl in bed, and when i went for the move to hint her to give me a blow job...she said i do not do that and i will never will.
and before you ask YES i go down on her as i enjoy pleasing a woman that i love.
so we both love each other and i dont understand what is the deal, why dont she have mutual understanding and dont want to please me that way? also hygiene is not a problem for me at all so Pl8ease someone explain as she had no problem doing that before i showed up in her life LMFAO tbh.
birthdefect
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi,
serious subject here.
not my first relationship, im not a child and neither is she. Im really concerned, otherwise i would of not seeked for an advice here so plz hold off the piss taking as i really dont know what to do.

i havent been an angel.
since we started to date it has become serious, like realistically future building serious. but i still need the bad girl in bed, and when i went for the move to hint her to give me a blow job...she said i do not do that and i will never will.
and before you ask YES i go down on her as i enjoy pleasing a woman that i love.
so we both love each other and i dont understand what is the deal, why dont she have mutual understanding and dont want to please me that way? also hygiene is not a problem for me at all so Pl8ease someone explain as she had no problem doing that before i showed up in her life LMFAO tbh.
I know you’re gonna get a massive horde of girls on here like “OMG YOU CANT F O R C E HER TO YOU PIG” but honestly if she doesn’t want to return the favour and refuses to ever be open minded about it, I’d probably break up.
Sounds a bit shallow but it’s more than just sex or whatever; it’s making each other happy and having that balance in a relationship. I don’t agree with you always giving but not receiving in return.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by birthdefect)
I know you’re gonna get a massive horde of girls on here like “OMG YOU CANT F O R C E HER TO YOU PIG” but honestly if she doesn’t want to return the favour and refuses to ever be open minded about it, I’d probably break up.
Sounds a bit shallow but it’s more than just sex or whatever; it’s making each other happy and having that balance in a relationship. I don’t agree with you always giving but not receiving in return.
It does make a nice change though - it's usually the guys who expect to get oral but don't return the favour
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
hi,
serious subject here.

i havent been an angel.
How do you know she has given oral before you? And if she has, maybe something has happened that now makes her uncomfortable with (e.g. being made todo it by force)?

Speak to her and tell her how it is - it sounds like one of you will have to compromise, and if this is a problem, maybe continuing the relationship is not the right thing to do. Being sexually incompatible is a perfectly legitimate reason to end a relationship. Both of your deserve to be happy in bed.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Yep, sexual incompatability = show stopper.

Find someone that will give you the sex life that you deserve.
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
hi,
serious subject here.

i havent been an angel.
People have their own views, experiences and places they draw the line. Apparently this is hers. I don't know why and it seems you don't either, but relationships are built on mutual respect, openness and care for one another so I suggest you seek out her side of the story.

Have a talk with her, explain why it is this matters to you and ask why she doesn't want to, if there's any middle ground you could reach etc. Just respect that it's her decision, just like it's yours weather you do it for her.
Hopefully both of you will come to some sort of understanding. Maybe you'll get that bj you're after, maybe you'll respect why it is she doesn't want to and find another option. Chances are you'll come to some sort of understanding. If not, your options come down to lumping it and accepting some blue balls in order to stay with her or breaking up.

Personally I wouldn't think it's worth ending a relationship over, but like I said, people are different and that includes you. It's your choice and if something matters so much to you you would consider a break up over it then it's probably also something that would drive a wedge in a relationship.

But anyway that's all looking quite far down the line. Just have a talk with her for now and see what's up. You can cross those other bridges when you come to them.
Anuell AA
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
hi,
serious subject here.

i havent been an angel.
First question, do you guys already have sex?
i used to have the same problem with this one girl i ****ed. she refused to do blow jobs because one she had braces and two when she last gave one the guy camed in her mouth so tramatic experiance. she also refuse to give me blow jobs and she only wanted penetration.
so you should ask her if she knows how to give one. like seriously si down with her and ask her if she knows how. if she says no then tell her its okand you understand and teach her. if she knows how then its from a tramatic experiance sooo get drunk with her and shell give u a blow, possibly.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What Kindred said, basically.

Everyone has stuff they don't want to do - and if you don't, I know some people who would love to have some fun with you, albeit you might not enjoy it so much.

It's ok to ask, once, if there's a reason for someone's red lines, but it's not ok to moan and moan and moan about them in the hope that they will eventually decide to do it with gritted teeth just to shut you up.

Is it really so important to you? And, have you talked about whether this is a monogamous relationship or not? Plenty of people get different things from different partners.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
hi,
serious subject here.

i havent been an angel.
Maybe she’s had a bad experience whilst giving oral? Or maybe she’s just doesn’t feel comfortable doing it? Maybe talk to her about it if you haven’t already?
as125
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
So you go down on her but she doesn't suck your baseball bat?

Spoiler:
Show
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
I tell a ***** don't **** ride, don't blick ride
Leave it to the double thick thighs, twin sisters
Drop it down and wobble, wobble up, mami booted up
She get down and gobble, gobble up 'cause my money up
Slide, slide in the Bentley truck-a, the Wraith truck-a
Your bestie is a **** sucker, I big dub her
As-salama-lama alaykum, you big hater
You nothin' but a hater, hater, clout chaser
Now we catch him at the chicken spot, up a couple chops
Pop that ***** with a hundred shots, ra-ta-ta-ta-ta
DayDay made that ***** Diddy Bop, cha-cha-cha-cha-cha
He thought we was gon' knuckle up, *****, I don't box
And these ****** always talkin' ****, yadda-yadda-ya
When you see me, what you talkin' 'bout, **** you talkin' 'bout?
****** always wanna chase clout, *****, I am clout
Tell 'em get up out my face now 'fore I grrt
Are you dumb, stupid, or dumb, huh?
Play me like a dummy, like *****, are you dumb?
Yeah, you got some money, but you still ****in' ugly
Stupid, listen
When I talk, you better listen
We can make him dance, bachata
Slide over, do the cha-cha
Grrt, bah-bah
Make a ***** go adios
Dímelo, mami
Fresca, you nasty
Flame up, light it
They see me and get excited
Two step, spin around, so fly, pilot
They sick, been hot, way before Coronavirus
*****, who did that? *****, who did what?
*****, that's my ****, don't bite it
You're mad I'm back, big mad
He's mad, she's mad, big sad
Haha, don't care, stay mad
Ah-hah, ah-hah, ah-hah
Haha, *****, I'm laughin' 'cause you big mad
See it in your face, cry baby, *****, you big sad
****** tweetin' 'bout me, got me trendin', *****, you big sad
Tell me how I ratted, came home to a big bag
TheCoolBro
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I would dump her instantly. She sounds selfish.
SunnysSun
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You deserve better
ELSMxoxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi,
serious subject here.

i havent been an angel.
Idk has she ever done it to you before? Maybe she’s paranoid she’s not good at it lmao, just ask her why if it concerns you so much, only she knows why..
marycorn
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Did you shower every day?
The-judge-16
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Now we catch him at the chicken spot, up a couple chops
Pop that ***** with a hundred shots, ra-ta-ta-ta-ta
DayDay made that ***** Diddy Bop, cha-cha-cha-cha-cha
He thought we was gon' knuckle up, *****, I don't box
And these ****** always talkin' ****, yadda-yadda-ya
When you see me, what you talkin' 'bout, **** you talkin' 'bout?
****** always wanna chase clout, *****, I am clout
Tell 'em get up out my face now 'fore I grrt
Play me like a dummy, like *****, are you dumb?
Yeah, you got some money, but you still ****in' ugly
Stupid, listen
When I talk, you better listen
We can make him dance, bachata
Slide over, do the cha-cha
Grrt, bah-bah
Make a ***** go adios
Dímelo, mami
Fresca, you nasty
Flame up, light it
They see me and get excited
Two step, spin around, so fly, pilot
They sick, been hot, way before Coronavirus
*****, who did that? *****, who did what?
*****, that's my ****, don't bite it
You're mad I'm back, big mad
He's mad, she's mad, big sad
Haha, don't care, stay mad
Ah-hah, ah-hah, ah-hah
Haha, *****, I'm laughin' 'cause you big mad
See it in your face, cry baby, *****, you big sad
****** tweetin' 'bout me, got me trendin', *****, you big sad
Tell me how I ratted, came home to a big bag
!!!
GOOBA Six9ine
yellowbuttercup
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If she doesn't want to she doesn't have to. There is more to love than sex.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
TBH I think blow jobs are overrated. Would pick sex every time. Would rather give than receive oral.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.91%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.36%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.09%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (200)
47.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.59%

Watched Threads