The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Arabic Past Papers Have Disappeared!

Hey,

If you taking the Edexcel Arabic GCSE exams this year then you know the exams take place on 18/06 and 20/06. So I was trying to do a 2014 writing past paper but I noticed it was not available. Edexcel has blocked /deleted all the Arabic past papers from 2013-2016.

Does anyone know why they have been deleted? Are there any ways to retrieve them? WHAT DO I DO? :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZainabJassim
Hey,

If you taking the Edexcel Arabic GCSE exams this year then you know the exams take place on 18/06 and 20/06. So I was trying to do a 2014 writing past paper but I noticed it was not available. Edexcel has blocked /deleted all the Arabic past papers from 2013-2016.

Does anyone know why they have been deleted? Are there any ways to retrieve them? WHAT DO I DO? :frown:

either 1) ask your teacher to get them
2) go to http://archive.org/web/ and enter the link for gcse arabic and browse earlier dates and see if an older version of the page is there
Thank you 💕
I've checked with my teacher this morning but they weren't even available for teachers. I'll definitely try the second method.
i know this is late but try freeexampapers thats what i used x
it gives all the the past papers they have ever had
(edited 5 years ago)
Also try fastpastpapers they have all the papers from 2014 onwards
Thanks so much but it's quite late because the exam is tomorrow 💕😬
Hey,

Past papers get deleted from exam board website after a certain period of time usually 3 or 4 years.
Try searching the paper you're looking for with the year
Just checked the edexcel website, past papers are still there from 2013 onwards, so how did you search it. https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-gcses/arabic-2009.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=Pearson-UK:Category%2FExam-materials
Those are just the listening papers not the others as well
Those are just the listening papers not the others as well

How did your exam go xxx
It went well... I think. I messed up on two questions 😪 but overall it was quite easy 😊 Just the writing exam left! Hoping for an A* 💕
Same, how did u find the last q on the listening , I know I messed it up 🙄😂
It was alright actually but one of the questions I'm not entirely sure of. Overall I think I did better in the listening paper.
Luckily the grade boundaries are not that high😬😂
what are the grade boundaries this year? the lower the better😂😉
I'm slightly gutted, I messed up the last question in listening where they asked about teachers opinions on phones, and in reading I think I put flu instead of cold, as well as messing up one of the last questions (9), where you were supposed to say account/journal, I put diary instead. Do you guys reckon I could still get A* with these mistakes?
I messed up on the medicine one too but you need 45/50 for an A* in reading and listening papers. You'll be fine 😊 I'm more worried about the writing.
I think it’s because some questions were repeated from some past exam papers at 3 of them in the reading were
Original post by Panda_Child
I think it’s because some questions were repeated from some past exam papers at 3 of them in the reading were

ik but that's good right?
Original post by xxxtxssxxx
ik but that's good right?

definitely, I just wrote what i remembered for some of them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending