Turn on thread page Beta

time zones watch

Announcements

im gonna call my friend (3 hours before me) and tell him the questions to his test, why doesnt
    someone share the favor and call me? (EST time)

****, If you live west of USA eastern time, let me know and Ill fukin send you the questions

koschur wrote:

[q1]> im gonna call my friend (3 hours before me) and tell him the questions to his test, why doesnt[/q1]
    [q1]> someone share the favor and call me? (EST time)[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> ****, If you live west of USA eastern time, let me know and Ill fukin send you the questions[/q1]

Thank you for being dumb enough to use your email in a public forum with proof of what you said, an
    email is now in the process of being sent of to the IB admins.

Have a nice day.

Hang Hang

oh ****, please dont, they might...scold me...or even ban a domain.

keep the peace hang-time

"Hang Hang Zhang" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> koschur wrote:[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > im gonna call my friend (3 hours before me) and tell him the questions[/q2]
    to
    [q2]> > his test, why doesnt someone share the favor and call me? (EST time)[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > ****, If you live west of USA eastern time, let me know and Ill fukin[/q2]
    send
    [q2]> > you the questions[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Thank you for being dumb enough to use your email in a public forum with[/q1]
    proof
    [q1]> of what you said, an email is now in the process of being sent of to the[/q1]
    IB
    [q1]> admins.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Have a nice day.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Hang Hang[/q1]

well kids, thats all very entertaining, but having the questions three hours before a test would make little or no difference, in my humble opinion. think about it - so the sine rule came up - shoot, what you gonna do, leeeeeaaaaarrrrrrnnn whats already on the formula sheet? you either know it or you don't, if you aren't confident with a topic three hours aren't going to make up for two years.

and if it was that simple, don't you think the ibo would've cottoned on by now?! the ib is meant to be for intelligent people, run by intelligent people. such as it is, i think i'd better leave this forum and go back to SATs.

"Hang Hang Zhang" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> koschur wrote:[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > im gonna call my friend (3 hours before me) and tell him the questions[/q2]
    to
    [q2]> > his test, why doesnt someone share the favor and call me? (EST time)[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > ****, If you live west of USA eastern time, let me know and Ill fukin[/q2]
    send
    [q2]> > you the questions[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Thank you for being dumb enough to use your email in a public forum with[/q1]
    proof
    [q1]> of what you said, an email is now in the process of being sent of to the[/q1]
    IB
    [q1]> admins.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Have a nice day.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Hang Hang[/q1]

Good job.

Katie

in article [email protected], koschur at
    [email protected]_Spamkill_graffiti.net wrote on 10/5/02 5:44 AM:

[q1]> oh ****, please dont, they might...scold me...or even ban a domain.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> keep the peace hang-time[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> "Hang Hang Zhang" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...[/q1]
    [q2]>>[/q2]
    [q2]>>[/q2]
    [q2]>> koschur wrote:[/q2]
    [q2]>>[/q2]
    [q3]>>> im gonna call my friend (3 hours before me) and tell him the questions[/q3]
    [q1]> to[/q1]
    [q3]>>> his test, why doesnt someone share the favor and call me? (EST time)[/q3]
    [q3]>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>> ****, If you live west of USA eastern time, let me know and Ill fukin[/q3]
    [q1]> send[/q1]
    [q3]>>> you the questions[/q3]
    [q2]>>[/q2]
    [q2]>> Thank you for being dumb enough to use your email in a public forum with[/q2]
    [q1]> proof[/q1]
    [q2]>> of what you said, an email is now in the process of being sent of to the[/q2]
    [q1]> IB[/q1]
    [q2]>> admins.[/q2]
    [q2]>>[/q2]
    [q2]>> Have a nice day.[/q2]
    [q2]>>[/q2]
    [q2]>> Hang Hang[/q2]
    [q2]>>[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    You should have thought about that before you said that. We had to work for our IB marks, and so
    should you. What sort of idiot would write such a message in a public newsgroup? Honestly...

Robbo <[email protected]> wrote in message news:B9015CD6.3793%[email protected]...
    [q1]> in article [email protected], koschur at[/q1]
    [q1]> [email protected]_Spamkill_graffiti.net wrote on 10/5/02 5:44 AM:[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q2]> > oh ****, please dont, they might...scold me...or even ban a domain.[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > keep the peace hang-time[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> > "Hang Hang Zhang" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...[/q2]
    [q2]> >>[/q2]
    [q2]> >>[/q2]
    [q2]> >> koschur wrote:[/q2]
    [q2]> >>[/q2]
    [q2]> >>> im gonna call my friend (3 hours before me) and tell him the questions[/q2]
    [q2]> > to[/q2]
    [q2]> >>> his test, why doesnt someone share the favor and call me? (EST time)[/q2]
    [q2]> >>>[/q2]
    [q2]> >>> ****, If you live west of USA eastern time, let me know and Ill fukin[/q2]
    [q2]> > send[/q2]
    [q2]> >>> you the questions[/q2]
    [q2]> >>[/q2]
    [q2]> >> Thank you for being dumb enough to use your email in a public forum[/q2]
    with
    [q2]> > proof[/q2]
    [q2]> >> of what you said, an email is now in the process of being sent of to[/q2]
    the
    [q2]> > IB[/q2]
    [q2]> >> admins.[/q2]
    [q2]> >>[/q2]
    [q2]> >> Have a nice day.[/q2]
    [q2]> >>[/q2]
    [q2]> >> Hang Hang[/q2]
    [q2]> >>[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q2]> >[/q2]
    [q1]> You should have thought about that before you said that. We had to work[/q1]
    for
    [q1]> our IB marks, and so should you. What sort of idiot would write such a message in a public[/q1]
    [q1]> newsgroup? Honestly...[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]

Perhaps poor Koschur was only taught half of some of his courses, just like I was only taught 60% of
    my HL physics course. Our teacher didnt even tell us there was anything else we had to look at
    ourselves and he never gave us the syllabus either! I only managed to find one online about a month
    before the exams so that I could see what I needed to revise. I even had to teach myself the whole
    of Relativity because our teacher could not be bothered! He even said so himself! Well hopefully
    that 60% (and about 10% by myself) is enough. I can't blame koschur for wanting info on the exams
    because it is my opinion that they are trying to trick us. I mean I have seen debates between IB
    teachers around the world about how the HL Physics Relativity option question about the "paradox" is
    not entirely correct in what it is asking. Never mind they are over now, and the IBO don't really
    care how we do because they can't be held accountable for us killing ourselves (and each other!)
    after we get our grades! Hope everything goes well for everyone, Ryan, UK

Guess I shouldn't make out that the IBO is that bad. They do make quality IBO pins/badges! If I
    don't get my grades, I'm happy enough with that! I'll miss the IB :,(. It's been my life for the
    past 2 years! Perhaps I can fail and retake it!

in article [email protected] com, Ryan at [email protected] wrote on
    11/5/02 8:49 AM:

[q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Robbo <[email protected]> wrote in message news:B9015CD6.3793%[email protected]...[/q1]
    [q2]>> in article [email protected], koschur at[/q2]
    [q2]>> [email protected]_Spamkill_graffiti.net wrote on 10/5/02 5:44 AM:[/q2]
    [q2]>>[/q2]
    [q3]>>> oh ****, please dont, they might...scold me...or even ban a domain.[/q3]
    [q3]>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>> keep the peace hang-time[/q3]
    [q3]>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>> "Hang Hang Zhang" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>>> koschur wrote:[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>> im gonna call my friend (3 hours before me) and tell him the questions[/q3]
    [q3]>>> to[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>> his test, why doesnt someone share the favor and call me? (EST time)[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>> ****, If you live west of USA eastern time, let me know and Ill fukin[/q3]
    [q3]>>> send[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>> you the questions[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>>> Thank you for being dumb enough to use your email in a public forum[/q3]
    [q1]> with[/q1]
    [q3]>>> proof[/q3]
    [q3]>>>> of what you said, an email is now in the process of being sent of to[/q3]
    [q1]> the[/q1]
    [q3]>>> IB[/q3]
    [q3]>>>> admins.[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>>> Have a nice day.[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>>> Hang Hang[/q3]
    [q3]>>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>>[/q3]
    [q3]>>>[/q3]
    [q2]>> You should have thought about that before you said that. We had to work[/q2]
    [q1]> for[/q1]
    [q2]>> our IB marks, and so should you. What sort of idiot would write such a message in a public[/q2]
    [q2]>> newsgroup? Honestly...[/q2]
    [q2]>>[/q2]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Perhaps poor Koschur was only taught half of some of his courses, just like I was only taught 60%[/q1]
    [q1]> of my HL physics course. Our teacher didnt even tell us there was anything else we had to look at[/q1]
    [q1]> ourselves and he never gave us the syllabus either! I only managed to find one online about a[/q1]
    [q1]> month before the exams so that I could see what I needed to revise. I even had to teach myself the[/q1]
    [q1]> whole of Relativity because our teacher could not be bothered! He even said so himself! Well[/q1]
    [q1]> hopefully that 60% (and about 10% by myself) is enough. I can't blame koschur for wanting info on[/q1]
    [q1]> the exams because it is my opinion that they are trying to trick us. I mean I have seen debates[/q1]
    [q1]> between IB teachers around the world about how the HL Physics Relativity option question about the[/q1]
    [q1]> "paradox" is not entirely correct in what it is asking. Never mind they are over now, and the IBO[/q1]
    [q1]> don't really care how we do because they can't be held accountable for us killing ourselves (and[/q1]
    [q1]> each other!) after we get our grades! Hope everything goes well for everyone, Ryan, UK[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    IB questions are never trick questions. Even if he was only taught 60% of the course, he still has
    no right to cheat.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.