The Student Room Group

On today 8th June 2018 AQA English Language Exams

In the exam, I wrote that Source A about surfing is bad whereas Source B says about surfing that it is good, so was I right for my answer as the exam ended earlier?
Original post by Tai007
In the exam, I wrote that Source A about surfing is bad whereas Source B says about surfing that it is good, so was I right for my answer as the exam ended earlier?

ohhh goddd!! i put surfing is fun and adventourous in source a but dangerous and serious in source b
Reply 2
So how did anyone find the Tibet's story this week
Original post by Tai007

As long as you can back up your ideas with quotes from the extracts then there is no right or wrong answer. That’s the good thing about English - you can never get a question “wrong”
Original post by Tai007

I did bad on the paper but the memes are the best 😂
Original post by Student155
ohhh goddd!! i put surfing is fun and adventourous in source a but dangerous and serious in source b

yhhh same
Original post by Tai007

weirddd extract story but otherwise exam was ok imao hbu
Original post by malkimoo
yhhh same

thank youuu soo much i was startimg to panick
Is this for the AS ??
Reply 9
This week I had forgotten to write a headline and strapping for an article about sports to explain so wouldn't I get any marks for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending