Answered english language paper wrong!! Watch

Humayun786
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I accidentally analysed source A by mistake instead of source B today in Aqa English language paper 2 question 3. I am completely stressed, will I not be able to gain any marks?
Lana21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Humayun786)
I accidentally analysed source A by mistake instead of source B today in Aqa English language paper 2 question 3. I am completely stressed, will I not be able to gain any marks?
Maybe you will get some marks if the points you put were similar to the points you would put for answering source B
anonymous69gcse
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
0 marks for not reading the question and doing the wrong thing.
Icykitten
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You should be able to get some marks because you get marks for identifying subject terminology so surely as long as you did that you should get a few marks..? Don’t quote me on it though.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Student303.1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lozzylouise)
You should be able to get some marks because you get marks for identifying subject terminology so surely as long as you did that you should get a few marks..? Don’t quote me on it though.
Hate to burst your bubble, but if you’ve done the different source these subject terminology marksdo not count, but be remindful you had paper 1, and the rest of paper 2 to fall back on. Don’t worry if you feel confident with the rest. It’s out of 160 in total, meaning you could literally get 148/160 maxmimum still, hope this makes you feel better.
anonymous69gcse
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh s*** i may have done the same thing
lolololol1235e1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you're not alone , for question 2 and possibly 4 , i didnt specifically compare what they were asking , i generally compared them so i've basically lost all of my marks there. Honestly it is a **** feeling and im still extremely bugged but i mean what can you do, and i do understand that you were probably under pressure of getting the exam done quickly and the source just passed your mind.
anonymous69gcse
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
wait in q3 did we have to analyse source b or a? did b contain anything about the sea engulfing riders and corks in water
TruthHurtsok
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don’t worry, even if you did do it wrong it was only 8 or 12 marks
Beth286
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I answered on the whole of source A and B😂 Im so screwed
anonymous69gcse
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no i need to know cos im panicking now. i thought i aced that question if i did the wrong thing then im going to be f****** p*****. i havent done well in the other paper
Beth286
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by anonymous69gcse)
0 marks for not reading the question and doing the wrong thing.
I did the same thing lol goodbye my target 8 grade
lolololol1235e1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
wait in q3 did we have to analyse source b or a? did b contain anything about the sea engulfing riders and corks in water
yes
anonymous69gcse
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
reply plz
Beth286
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Source b
Humayun786
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Wait no my source was about surfers
anonymous69gcse
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anonymous69gcse
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Beth286)
Source b
wait so ur saying the sea engulfing the riders and the cork in water isnt in source b
Beth286
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are you joking I can’t tell? I did the same but surely you realised you done the wrong one or you wouldn’t have asked?
lolololol1235e1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
guys if i talked about the general similarities and differences in source b and a for question 2 , will i get any marks? or is it just a 0
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (406)
18.61%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
47.57%
Not feeling great about that exam... (485)
22.23%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.59%

Watched Threads