?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
are you saying about this guys?
J Chen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
same question here too, have you contact them yet?
Olga G
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m pretty sure it is scam. I almost become a victim of similar “agency”. They send you an email, that you have been qualified and they now need to check how I behave in frount of the camera, then I booked a photoshoot. They said that I was really good and they talked to the agency management (on Sunday evening!) and I have potential. Then they explain how much I could earn for campaigns, photoshoot, etc. And then they say that for the test shoot you need to pay £500 or £1000, I don’t remember exactly.They explain that they need this money to create a web page for me that the clients can find me. The real agency 1) have models database on their website open to everyone (not like on their website with password)2) they invest into their models by doing test shoots and promoting them because the model will make money for them in the future. So, the real agency shouldn’t ask to pay for a test shoot.I am pretty sure that this “agency” has a similar scam strategy as I described. You can try to book a photoshoot, but if they ask to pay for it or for anything else afterwards, run away from there!
ff_xi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
BIG SCAM! These are all the related emails you need to be they used that to send you pictures and get paymentThey will force you to pay upfront fee and all the people on the support page are animated cartoons. Beware don’t fall for it - most important don’t waste your time! Hope they get caught soon!!
Hsissi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I need to have your email address to be united to get those fraudulent people caught. I have been victim of scam. Did anyone got his money back or went to court because they signed a contract and contact directly their bank to get their money
Hsissi
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Booking management and TMMC. Complet scam
Favour ha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Booking management that model understands is a scam I was asked to come for photo shoot in Leeds to see how my children are on camera by getting there after the photo shoot I was the agency need my children to pay £400 and I paid . See all the email they look like scam.
Hsissi
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please everyone contact action fraud don’t forget to mention the name of « booking management » and TMMC »
(Original post by Favour ha)
Booking management that model understands is a scam I was asked to come for photo shoot in Leeds to see how my children are on camera by getting there after the photo shoot I was the agency need my children to pay £400 and I paid . See all the email they look like scam.
Hsissi
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Everyone victim of modeling scam in addition to report to fraud action. Send an email to [email protected]

(Employement agency standards inspectorate) they have new law on buying a portfolio and want to cancel within 30 days cooling period.Explain all details. I am still waiting for an answer they said it takes 15 days to get back an email
Favour ha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have send an email to them now. I am still waiting for action fraud to get back me.
Lena Lena
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think these are two different agencies that you are talking about. Modelmanagement.com is a platform, not an agency and they never ask you to do a testshoot... In my experience they are trustworthy!
Michelle.0901
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Think I’ve also been accepted by m models/ northern model management ??? (apparently) Asking me to contact Manchester office to booktest shootThink I won’t bother after all these comments and also with your childrenIs !!! Are there any genuine agency’s out there?? Thanks
Last edited by Michelle.0901; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (190)
29.41%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.41%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.98%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.36%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.89%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.81%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.88%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.25%

Watched Threads