What is the best psychological approach ? Watch

Blackberryjam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
now that we have finished and won’t ever have to learn the approaches again (unless you’re taking psychology at uni like me )) kms) i want to ask a question that they never asked us in these 2 years. what approach out of the 6 is your favourite/ which one do you feel is the best at explaining behaviour/ which one has had the biggest impact on psychology as a whole?

imo my favourite approach was the psychodynamic it was the most interesting. i think the behaviourist and biological approach both work in tangent to exposing behaviour the best. But i actually feel like the cognitive approach has been the most influential and caused the biggest impact. mainly because if you look at it the cognitive approach is the approach that has been paired with other approaching in an attempt to help explains behaviour (cbt, cognitive neuroscience etc). in all in all i really rate the cognitive approach even tho it use to be my most hated
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TSR Jessica
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.38%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.47%