The Student Room Group

Studying in Pakistan help??

I’m a Pakistani currently studying in Dubai, I have completed my igcse and as level in Dubai and plan on doing a levels in Dubai itself next year, afterwards i will be moving to Pakistan to study in university. Regarding my situation am I required to have done Islamic, pak studies and Urdu in igcse?
Original post by studentzz123
I’m a Pakistani currently studying in Dubai, I have completed my igcse and as level in Dubai and plan on doing a levels in Dubai itself next year, afterwards i will be moving to Pakistan to study in university. Regarding my situation am I required to have done Islamic, pak studies and Urdu in igcse?

This is a mainly British forum so it's unlikely that you will receive helpful advice for your particular situation.

I suggest contacting your teachers or an Admissions Tutor at a Pakistani university.
Reply 2

Yes you will be required to have done Islamiat, Pak Studies and Urdu. These grades then have to be sent to the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan to be evaluated according to Pakistan's marking standards.
My personal advice is to only go to a Pakistani university (top one too) if you are planning to live in Pakistan throughout your future, otherwise the education quality isn't of International level, unless your field of study is Medical.

im currently in the same situation as you.i am doing my GCSEs currently, and doing A-levels here aswell.However, my father wants me to go uni in Pakistan.Firstly, because i am hoping to do medicine later on, and secondly because i am pretty sure i am going to end up permanently moving to Pakistan sooner or later anyways.
But im also really scared about islamic,pak studies etc becuase i dont know amything. However,I am doing urdu at gcses so tht should be ok.....
Original post by Blue_Cow
This is a mainly British forum so it's unlikely that you will receive helpful advice for your particular situation.

I suggest contacting your teachers or an Admissions Tutor at a Pakistani university.

hey im 14 from england moved to pakistan if i leave pakistan at grade 10 will i be able to do gsce exams after grade 9 in england for college in england.
hey im from birmingham,uk recently moved to pakistan in start of year10 november,2023. I was wondering if i can take gsce papers for end of yr11 in pakistan however im going in grade 9 and perhaps staying here a year in pakistan. So could i take gsce end of year 11 exam in england, if i was in grade 9 in pakistan. As i will be in yr11 when pakistan is in grade 9 for me as i want to move back to england in a year and a half.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending