Teesside or Middlesex-Creative Writing?

Watch
creativewriter82
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi All,

I've received an offer from Teesside University for MA Creative Writing (Distance Learning). From the website it looks amazing.

I've also applied to Glasgow for their MLitt programme, and Middlesex University for their Novel Writing MA. Waiting to hear back from both.

Has anyone studied at these universities/ these courses and have any experiences to share?

If you had to choose between these universities, how would you rank them?

Thanks everyone!
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by creativewriter82)
Hi All,

I've received an offer from Teesside University for MA Creative Writing (Distance Learning). From the website it looks amazing.

I've also applied to Glasgow for their MLitt programme, and Middlesex University for their Novel Writing MA. Waiting to hear back from both.

Has anyone studied at these universities/ these courses and have any experiences to share?

Thanks everyone!
Please don't ask about interview questions as it is against our rules.

Choose based on which course is the most interesting for you and meets your academic requirements. Also look at where grads end up.
creativewriter82
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Any Teesside or Middlesex Creative Writing MA/ Novel Writing MA current students/alumni here?
RenRyek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey just wondering if you ever heard from anyone about this. Or if you decided on one of the programs yourself. I'm interested in the three that you mentioned and would like more info if you have any!
Suzanne Fox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I am looking at those two as well....what did you go for?
Teesside University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by creativewriter82)
Hi All,

Thanks everyone!
Congratulations on the offer we'd be delighted if you joined us. If you have any queries we can support with please just get in touch! Best of luck with your choices!
hlrobinson32
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone started in either of these courses? What did you think, i have applied to both and been offered an unconditional place at Middlesex for Novel Writing.
Freckles5
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by alleycat393)
Please don't ask about interview questions as it is against our rules.

Choose based on which course is the most interesting for you and meets your academic requirements. Also look at where grads end up.
She didn’t ask about interviews!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (126)
24.28%
Better than expected (111)
21.39%
Worse than expected (282)
54.34%

Watched Threads