EX in love with my bestfriend

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
i dated this guy for a year and through misunderstandings we broke up, i was heartbroken, i continued to like him even though we broke up but i guess he stopped liking me. his friend told me he likes my best friend and to stop liking him, im trying to stop liking him but i just cant, every time he talks to my best friend it hurts my heart. after me and him broke up my bestfriend and ex got closer, however my bestfriend says she dosent like him but still is really flirty towards him. my ex started asked me (his exgirlfriend) how to get my bestfriend to like him, i was soo done at that moment, how would you even dare to ask that.i asked why are you asking me and he said its because i copy her personality so im like another version of her. i was sooo heartbroken at that moment because hes known me for 2 years and her for a couple months, how can he say that i copy her personality. the thing is im insecure and its like he just replaced me with someone who looks better but had the same similary personality. what do i do? how do i handle this situation im in? how can i not care about him? i want to be okay with him liking my bestfriend
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Explain how you feel to your best friend and ask her to maybe back off from him. If she's a good friend and cares about you and your feelings she'll understand and do what you ask particularly if she ain't interested in him
annanas45
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tell your friend how you feel and what he said. If someone said that to my friend I would think he is a complete ********. I know its hard, but you need to stop liking him. Everytime you think about him do something else, stop talking to him on social media *if you do, jut try and forget him. But do tell you friend that you want her to stop flirting or being so close to him. If she is a true friend she will understand
dashie3524
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He could be liking her in revenge, and your friend needs to not get closer to him. He can turn her from you and ruin your friendship. It's kind of suspicious that your ex "likes" her now. He also asked you how to get her to like him. He's trying to rub it in your face. You don't need him in your life. You should warn her. If she doesn't take your hint, let her do as she chooses then if he disappoints her in the end and she runs back to you, you can say "I told you so." She needs to learn a lesson if she chooses him over you. Sorry if this seems kind of brash but You don't deserve to go through that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (8)
13.79%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (11)
18.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (27)
46.55%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (9)
15.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads