The Student Room Group

17 Year Old and don't know how to find a summer holiday job

Any advice ? We break up on the 4th of July and come back in September and i'm not sure where to look for a job that i can do between then. Any advice ?
Original post by Jonathan9168
Any advice ? We break up on the 4th of July and come back in September and i'm not sure where to look for a job that i can do between then. Any advice ?

Do you have any uniform shops nearby? They usually take people just for summer and they don't require experience.

You could also try the obvious McDonalds/Burger King/KFC etc. It might be a bit easier to go into any local independent shops/cafes and see if they have anything going.

If all fails and you can't find anything, I'd recommend volunteering. You'll gain experience which will make it easier to find a job in the future :smile:

Good luck!
Original post by cafebee
Do you have any uniform shops nearby? They usually take people just for summer and they don't require experience.

You could also try the obvious McDonalds/Burger King/KFC etc. It might be a bit easier to go into any local independent shops/cafes and see if they have anything going.

If all fails and you can't find anything, I'd recommend volunteering. You'll gain experience which will make it easier to find a job in the future :smile:

Good luck!

Yeah. 2 mins away from my house got McDonalds,KFC,Saver,Iceland,Co-op,Subway,Greggs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending