emrosald
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi! I have received a letter from student finance requesting my bank account details, however, i wanted to open up a student account with Nationwide (FlexStudent) but they wont let me open up an FlexStudent account until 2 months prior to starting my course, so i wont be able to sign up until July (two months prior to September)

The letter i got from student finance said to send it back ASAP yet i cant open up my student account until July, is this a problem? If i didn't send the finance form back until July will i not get my loan on time? Surely other students wanting to open up a student account with nationwide are facing the same problem. Thanks!
Betty64
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello emrosald, from past experience I believe you can use an existing current or building society account you may have, and then change the details nearer the time of payment.I hope this helps.Best wishes
Grant SFE
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there,

It is perfectly fine for you to provide the new bank details in July, this will be more than enough time for us to update your account.

Kind Regards
Grant
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (107)
66.46%
No I haven't decided yet (33)
20.5%
Yes but I might change my mind (21)
13.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed