The Student Room Group

A2 sociology predictions 2018

does anyone have any predictions for beliefs in society, families and households, and crime and deviance for the AQA A2 exams?
So there's apparently a group chat in WhatsApp, I've asked several people to add me and no one has lol.

Some of the predictions I've seen are:
Secularisation, NRM for beliefs
Postmodernism, Marxism, Power relationships and ageing population for Families.
I'm not sure for crime but it's unlikely that Globalisation will come up as state crime (2015) and Globalisation of crime came up in 2016. Let me know if you've heard anything different.
Original post by bibsss
So there's apparently a group chat in WhatsApp, I've asked several people to add me and no one has lol.

I'm not sure for crime but it's unlikely that Globalisation will come up as state crime (2015) and Globalisation of crime came up in 2016. Let me know if you've heard anything different.

What is 'power relationships' in family??
Reply 4
Original post by bibsss

Ahh brilliant thank you so much, I haven’t really heard anything but i’ll Let you know if I do. Good luck
Guys I think they might ask a question on religiosity and social groups (CAGE) as a 10 marker. Sociology as a science or reasons for growth in NRMs / NAM. Or if they don't give us a question on secularisation as a 20 marker, they might as a 10 marker idk 'state two reasons for secularisation' or something. Try to think of a question when you're revising... More likely you'll remember this way.
Original post by nbhjbmnjn
What is 'power relationships' in family??

So like the division of labour, domestic violence, or the decision making within the family, anything that suggests equality or inequality between couples. Basically the first top in the book for families. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending