The Student Room Group

How old where you when you lost your virginity??

Is it normal to be a 16yr old virgin who also hasn’t had their first kiss??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I swear there's like 10 of these

And YES IT'S NORMAL, man was still watching pokemon at 16
Reply 2
you gay?
Reply 3
Original post by Razz13
you gay?

Nope why
I lost mine at 12, barely had a pube aswell
Original post by Anonymous

Nope, every single person has already lost it by the age of 14. You're a freak.

Just kidding, but it's completely normal. It's more normal to have not lost it yet than to have lost it. So chill out, you're fine
Reply 6
Original post by AndrewSCO
Nope, every single person has already lost it by the age of 14. You're a freak.

Just kidding, but it's completely normal. It's more normal to have not lost it yet than to have lost it. So chill out, you're fine

I’m so ugly I haven’t even had my first kiss lmao, I wouldn’t even know how to it’s pathetic.

jesus bro i mean if ure trying to find the right one then yes id say its normal but if u feel lonely you should probably step up ur game. im 18 and i lost it when i was 15.
Reply 8
i'm 17 and i've never been kissed. and i'm in no rush, because imo there's more to life than being in a relationship. i'd rather wait
I'm 18, never been kissed and still a virgin, there's no need to worry or try to rush it!
Original post by troian
, because imo there's more to life than being in a relationship

Preech
Original post by musicalintrovert
I'm 18, never been kissed and still a virgin, there's no need to worry or try to rush it!

lol kissless virgin
I was 19 when I first had sex, also when I first kissed a guy. Yes it’s normal to be a virgin at 16.
Original post by bullyhunter72
lol kissless virgin

Yes, well read
Original post by musicalintrovert

Phew! Pleased I’m not the only one.
Lost it at 21. Haven’t really been kissed either.
im 17. mans got better things to do

Wow 16 is so young, I’m 16 and ofc I’m not even thinking about that ..I haven’t had mine either
Original post by Lifeisded
Wow 16 is so young, I’m 16 and ofc I’m not even thinking about that ..I haven’t had mine either

I’ve got better things to focus on, study wise, there’s no need to stress ..it is perfectly normal and typical
trust me you've come to the right place, 100% of TSR users are lik 54 and have never interacted with members of the opposite sex in a sexual manner

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending