The Student Room Group

GCSE Design and Technology

I have to make a product in design and technology. The context of it: 'make something that aids/improves the lifestyle of a disabled person. Im terrible at thinking of ideas for what to make. Any ideas of what i could make? (it has to be something that hasn't been made before)
Original post by Ace-VL
I have to make a product in design and technology. The context of it: 'make something that aids/improves the lifestyle of a disabled person. Im terrible at thinking of ideas for what to make. Any ideas of what i could make? (it has to be something that hasn't been made before)

what exam board are you im AQA we had to make a product i chose a table but we had to pick what theme we wanted to base it on i donr india then we have our coursework folder and we have to complete an exam

what exam board are you and what have you done during dt this year
They can't expect you to make an utterly new product that's never been conceived, so your best bet is to think of an existing product and improve it.

A completely off-the-cuff example: a pill box that automatically tells the user when to take their pills (i.e. with a programmable alarm).

Quick Reply

Latest