Turn on thread page Beta

The Earth is flat, change my mind. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm aware that my view is often associated with ignorance. However, you should hear me out. The idea of 3D shapes is relative, and yes from outer space the Earth is round. But as this concerns the majority of the population, as far as our empirical knowledge of the Earth, it is flat. It is actually physically impossible to have a perfect circle btw. A circle in real life is actually made up of very small straight lines that change their gradient. That's why in terms of the human population, the earth that we live on is flat.

ReputationRep:
    It’s actually the shape of a chicken nugget.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pqndachan)
    It’s actually the shape of a chicken nugget.
    Fu*k, well played. kind of hungry now.

ReputationRep:
    so is ur ass
    kys

ReputationRep:
    deleted post p sure this is just a troll

but also pls the heck? p sure it's common sense the Earth is a triangle cmon man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by June_.)
    Aw man, do you mind just quickly hopping out of the gene pool
    But with the whole 'perfect circle' thing, on average the earth is generally spherical - ofcourse it's not perfect but I'm sure that's just common sense
    why are you being hostile. this is why us gamers are so oppressed because of nasty chads like you in our society. gangweed destroy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullyhunter71)
    so is ur ass
    kys
    YES

ReputationRep:
    the earth is actually a hypercube and we are actually cubes, so it appears spherical

ReputationRep:
    Mountains.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdilShaydullin)
    I'm aware that my view is often associated with ignorance. However, you should hear me out. The idea of 3D shapes is relative, and yes from outer space the Earth is round. But as this concerns the majority of the population, as far as our empirical knowledge of the Earth, it is flat. It is actually physically impossible to have a perfect circle btw. A circle in real life is actually made up of very small straight lines that change their gradient. That's why in terms of the human population, the earth that we live on is flat.
    I wish I could, but unfortunately that technology doesn't exist yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gamersriseup2)
    why are you being hostile. this is why us gamers are so oppressed because of nasty chads like you in our society. gangweed destroy.
    oh boi
    i edited my post a couple of seconds after making it because i saw that it didnt come across as lighthearted as i intended woops
    also
    the heck is a chad

ReputationRep:
    oh boi
    i edited my post a couple of seconds after making it because i saw that it didnt come across as lighthearted as i intended woops
    also
    the heck is a chad
    troll or not, speaking to people like that is very naughty.
    a chad is someone who gets all the girls and stacies while us nice gaming gentlemen are left in the friendzone, for example Phil Lewis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gamersriseup2)
    troll or not, speaking to people like that is very naughty.
    a chad is someone who gets all the girls and stacies while us nice gaming gentlemen are left in the friendzone, for example Phil Lewis
    dude
    i am a girl
    i can just smell the reddit on you oof

ReputationRep:
    dude
    i am a girl
    i can just smell the reddit on you oof
    another stacy abusing us gamers... now you see guys... anywhomst'nt, i have snapped this comment to add it to my gaming cringe compilation discussion facebook group, gangweed signing OUT

ReputationRep:
    buy a telescope and look at all the planets and stars and even the earth's shadow on the mood, All other planets are spheres, earth shadow is a circle which is made by a sphere. why would we be any different???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eye4567)
    buy a telescope and look at all the planets and stars and even the earth's shadow on the mood, All other planets are spheres, earth shadow is a circle which is made by a sphere. why would we be any different???
    Because God made the earth and us in his image.

ReputationRep:
    de urth iz flat doe, witch iz y peeple on de uderside dont fall off de plainet.
    juzt maik zure dat u dont fall off de edge on our flat urth.

Because God made the earth and us in his image.
    I agree he made us in his image but if you look at the shadow its round?? unless you think god made the earth shaped like him IE humanoid???

ReputationRep:
    Lol no one said the earth was a perfect circle, it's an elliptoid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afforestation)
    Lol no one said the earth was a perfect circle, it's an elliptoid.
    yeah but 2+2=4

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.