Zahra166
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
does anyone want to guess what may come up because im really struggling with p2 and i know i did very bad on p1?
Sasaki Haise
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
diabeties,photosynthesis,special ised plant cells,enzymes,magnification,hear t, one of the cycles types of respirations, abiotic and biotic factors
Zahra166
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Midokul)
diabeties,photosynthesis,special ised plant cells,enzymes,magnification,hear t, one of the cycles types of respirations, abiotic and biotic factors
isnt heart, magnification, photosynthesis on paper 1
Sasaki Haise
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zahra166)
have they not come up in the specimens?
tbh if they have or not come up in the specimen does not really matter because like in aqa literature ozymandis came up in specimen and so did the real thing. you cant say that will come up when it will.
Ri012345
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
my guesses:
Definitely something about the eye since they keep moving it around the spec from physics to bio, fertility and the menstrual cycle, the brain is a new one, definitely punnet squares for inheritance cus it's like the most obvious math based question they could do, there's a lot of importance on ethics this year I guess its cus they have it a lot in a level bio so I would focus on that, with topics such as cloning.
Good luck, dw I think I did horrendous on p1 my timing was awful and I missed out like 4 1/2 mark questions cus I had no time.
MydaMina
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well for combined, Homeostasis, Inheritance and Ecology.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (182)
61.9%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.08%
No- I want it (78)
26.53%
No- I don't want it (22)