Fitness X Study
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Dw I love him and know how much time it takes and how it helps us all etc

but...

for my aqa triple physics paper 1, he missed some key stuff like about how smoke detectors work and a question came up on it for 2 marks etc
gurlll
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
don't just rely on him obviously use other sources like revision guides and papers cos he's not gonna cover EVERY SINGLE THING
username3671370
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mohameddalghous)
Dw I love him and know how much time it takes and how it helps us all etc

but...

for my aqa triple physics paper 1, he missed some key stuff like about how smoke detectors work and a question came up on it for 2 marks etc
Call him out for a 1V1 at the park
alphamale27
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
The question explained how smoke detectors work, you just had to apply your knowledge of alpha particles to the question. And he covered alpha particles in his videos, you can't really blame him for that.
arsenal4ever1234
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
He strictly follows the specification and covers everything we require, in the AQA revision guides it does mention it in one sentence but still that whole question was applying knowledge of radiation to that scenario and not one from memory
Fitness X Study
Rep:
(Original post by arsenal4ever1234)
He strictly follows the specification and covers everything we require, in the AQA revision guides it does mention it in one sentence but still that whole question was applying knowledge of radiation to that scenario and not one from memory
it was meant to be from memory and it says in cgp aqa triple book in a green box in page 75
Fitness X Study
Rep:
(Original post by Guava Juice)
lol
Fitness X Study
Rep:
(Original post by gurlll)
don't just rely on him obviously use other sources like revision guides and papers cos he's not gonna cover EVERY SINGLE THING
he says he does tho
arsenal4ever1234
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
it was meant to be from memory and it says in cgp aqa triple book in a green box in page 75
It says it in a tiny outlined box because that is just one of the examples they have used like the many others in the book that further your understanding but are not strictly in the specification so it is pure chance that the question did come up
Fitness X Study
Rep:
It says it in a tiny outlined box because that is just one of the examples they have used like the many others in the book that further your understanding but are not strictly in the specification so it is pure chance that the question did come up
it wasn't application because they gave u no info lol
arsenal4ever1234
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
it wasn't application because they gave u no info lol
They did, the question was based on the massive diagram at the top, I did not revise the smoke alarm in the revision guide but using that I oculd still get the basics and manage to answer it even if it was wrong.
Fitness X Study
Rep:
They did, the question was based on the massive diagram at the top, I did not revise the smoke alarm in the revision guide but using that I oculd still get the basics and manage to answer it even if it was wrong.
r u sure lol I did not see a diagram

anyone else lol
arsenal4ever1234
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
r u sure lol I did not see a diagram

anyone else lol
You do aqa higher triple physics right?
Fitness X Study
Rep:
yes
RicoChandarana
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
HE teaches at my school. His videos aren’t useful
Fitness X Study
Rep:
(Original post by RicoChandarana)
HE teaches at my school. His videos aren’t useful
is he ur teacher, does everyone treat him like a celeb lol
RicoChandarana
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
is he ur teacher, does everyone treat him like a celeb lol
He’s my brothers and some people say he thinks he’s the greatest. Like he goes “why are you talking when u have the best teacher in the country”
bantaleg
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Guava Juice)
I'm bringing the popcorn
bantaleg
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
He's an idiot his top tip for exam practice is buy a watch what a ****ing knobhead
Fitness X Study
Rep:
(Original post by RicoChandarana)
He’s my brothers and some people say he thinks he’s the greatest. Like he goes “why are you talking when u have the best teacher in the country”
really? that's too far lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (79)
13.72%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (11)
1.91%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (145)
25.17%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (46)
7.99%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (277)
48.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.13%

Watched Threads