What's the weirdest thought you've had today? Watch

theggbydealy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Be it philosophical, humorous, dark.... go for it.
Here's mine:
What if god actually filled cows with his spunk, so whenever we drink milk we become closer to him.
That's the secret to intelligence, not watching Rick & Morty like the government wants us to believe, but by drinking milk. And vegans, they're sent by the government to prevent us by drinking milk, but I've seen the light, I've drank - the milk.

Your turn
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by theggbydealy)
Here's mine:
What if god actually filled cows with his spunk, so whenever we drink milk we become closer to him.
That's the secret to intelligence, not watching Rick & Morty like the government wants us to believe, but by drinking milk. And vegans, they're sent by the government to prevent us by drinking milk, but I've seen the light, I've drank - the milk.

Your turn
I can't get the word 'urinates' out of my head, as it's one of those classic Countdown words like muriates, ailerons and atomise. But I keep hearing 'urinates, Nick (Hewer)'
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
I can't get the word 'urinates' out of my head, as it's one of those classic Countdown words like muriates, ailerons and atomise. But I keep hearing 'urinates, Nick (Hewer)'
thanks now its stuck in my head too -.-
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Should I watch the new IT at 2am?

I decided to save myself the psychosis and persecutory delusions by deciding no.
arizonaidiot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by theggbydealy)
Here's mine:

Your turn
Cokeain't a one hell of a drug
Sadgirl2001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sometimes i think the whole world is a lie and i made this all up in my head but then that means all of you guys are just fake....
theggbydealy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Sadgirl2001)
Sometimes i think the whole world is a lie and i made this all up in my head but then that means all of you guys are just fake....
We could possibly be in a made up world...perhaps being observed by an advanced species. I like this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlTKTTt47WE because who knows?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (47)
32.19%
No I don't (68)
46.58%
I work during the holidays (31)
21.23%

Watched Threads