The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Do the universities you have offers from do quantity surveying?
If so, do you meet the requirements?
If so, contact them and ask to change courses.

If they dont offer the course look in Extra and see if there are any of the courses in there, if there is contact the uni and see if they would accept you, if its a yes, decline your current offers and apply for it
Reply 2
I really want to go to UWE and they have given me an offer for motorsport and they do Quantity Surveying! do i need to redo my personal statement? Also if i change my offer at UWE to QS do i need to change all my other offers to QS ?
Reply 3
If UWE agree to transfer your offer to QS without a new PS that's up to them. You don't need to try to change your other offers to QS if UWE have agreed to the transfer and you plan to make them your firm, unless you want an insurance as well.
Reply 4
Thanks ! How should i get in touch with UWE?
Reply 5
Ucas Extra.
Reply 6
addie
Ucas Extra.

That is not what I heard (but I am not expert on this topic). I heard you first talked directly to the department at the uni you were interested in.
Reply 7
addie
Ucas Extra.
No. Fitzi_74 already has an offer from UWE but wishes to transfer to a different course. Therefore he should contact the UWE admissions office direct and take advice from the staff there about who to speak to about it. If UWE agree to transfer his offer to another course, they will notify UCAS themselves of the change.

UCAS Extra is not the route in this case.
Reply 8
When is the latest i can change my course?
Well that depends on how many spaces they have for the course.

Some people change once they get to university, in the first few weeks, but I wouldn't rely on this.
Reply 10
fitzi_74
When is the latest i can change my course?

Well you need both departmnets to agree. So the "To" department needs to have spaces and the "From" department needs either to have had too many acceptances or have time to get a new candidate.

Latest

Trending

Trending