Can't find the mark scheme for Business Paper 2 Specimen Paper?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
frigoff
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've been looking for it everywhere but the one of the AQA website has completely different questions!
The first question is:
"calculate the average number of rooms in an independent hotel in the uk in september 2013"

Can anyone find it for me?!
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by frigoff)
I've been looking for it everywhere but the one of the AQA website has completely different questions!
The first question is:
"calculate the average number of rooms in an independent hotel in the uk in september 2013"

Can anyone find it for me?!
I can't find the paper you are referring to, perhaps that is the issue

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/busin...ment-resources

None of the Q1s on specimen paper 2 are about rooms
frigoff
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
I can't find the paper you are referring to, perhaps that is the issue

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/busin...ment-resources

None of the Q1s on specimen paper 2 are about rooms
Thanks I know none of them are. It is really bizarre. I typed in another question and found an exemplar answer on tutor2u. It is really strange that I can't find the full paper...
https://www.tutor2u.net/business/ref...-mark-response
Kevin De Bruyne
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by frigoff)
Thanks I know none of them are. It is really bizarre. I typed in another question and found an exemplar answer on tutor2u. It is really strange that I can't find the full paper...
https://www.tutor2u.net/business/ref...-mark-response
Strange, that page says it's from a spec paper.. maybe AQA took it down and replaced it for some reason
svkiiina
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys I found the mark scheme my teacher gave it in lesson:

Correct Answer: 25.44 (accept 24 or 25) rooms per hotel
Number of independent hotels = 11,840 x 0.63 (1 mark) = 7,459 (1 mark)
Total number of rooms in independent hotels = 575,000 x 0.33 (1 mark) = 189,750 (1 mark)
Average number of rooms = 189,750/7,459 (1 mark) = 25.44 (accept 24 or 25) rooms per hotel (1 mark)
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by svkiiina)

Total number of rooms in independent hotels = 575,000 x 0.33 (1 mark) = 189,750 (1 mark)
Average number of rooms = 189,750/7,459 (1 mark) = 25.44 (accept 24 or 25) rooms per hotel (1 mark)
This is a 3 year old thread so the paper is now publicly available.
eHemmingway
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by svkiiina)

Hi, do you have the mark scheme for the rest of the paper?
svkiiina
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by eHemmingway)
Hi, do you have the mark scheme for the rest of the paper?
Hi so my teacher just mixed in a bunch of specimen papers together but I can send you the answers in the mark scheme that are from this paper?
X
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (28)
20.59%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (66)
48.53%
First aid skills (11)
8.09%
Personal safety skills (4)
2.94%
Sign language (15)
11.03%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (9)
6.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2.21%

Watched Threads