The Student Room Group

anyone revising in the summer holidays?

anyone who have exams coming up next year, are you planning on revising throughout the summer break?
I'm planning on preparing for my A levels. :smile: But giving my self deserved breaks too. :smile:
how will it be done? are we being told which exam boards our a levels are?
Original post by thecummybaron
how will it be done? are we being told which exam boards our a levels are?

As i said, exams coming up next year. This could mean anyone in year 10 or finishing their first year of a levels. But if someone wanted to they can check their college/sixth form which exam board they are taking
(edited 5 years ago)
I have to give my maths, eng and sciences cies next year so yeah I made a plan to study beforehand
Some A levels, as well as the extended project, have coursework that should be done over the summer.

Revision that early isn't really revision.
Nope i aint even gonna open a revision guide
Original post by internet monster
anyone who have exams coming up next year, are you planning on revising throughout the summer break?

Yes, but only the core subjects
Reply 8
gonna start revising for a-levels after GCSE results day
Original post by internet monster

The summer break is in its name "break" so I'll be relaxing after doing all my exams. I won't learn anything anyway and my exams are a year away so there is no point.
not really revising. spent last 3 years revising for gcse. Need some huge break
Yup. I am taking A-Level maths in y12 so I need to prepare for that, and I also want to get a head start onto my other subjects such as physics and start reading through my A-level textbooks.
Original post by ZdYnm8vuNR
Yup. I am taking A-Level maths in y12 so I need to prepare for that, and I also want to get a head start onto my other subjects such as physics and start reading through my A-level textbooks.

@ZdYnm8vuNR

Hey how you gonna prepare for maths I’m in the same position
Reply 13
Started studying a couple of months ago towards the next year of an access course
(edited 5 years ago)
i really do want to but then there's also ncs and stuff
also i don't even know what the boards are for my a levels, nothing i said confirmed
revsing after results day is a good idea tbh
Probably gonna be resiting alevels so yeah i plan to get all the content and past papers done in the holidays
Original post by Flashsav
@ZdYnm8vuNR

Hey how you gonna prepare for maths I’m in the same position

You should go through differential and integral calculus on khanacademy.com
Original post by ZdYnm8vuNR
You should go through differential and integral calculus on khanacademy.com

@@ZdYnm8vuNR

Thanks, you should use maths genie, it has new spec AS level maths, I’m planning on finishing the first year in the summer holidays, what about you
Original post by MydaMina
I'm planning on preparing for my A levels. :smile: But giving my self deserved breaks too. :smile:

Totally agree! I’m planning on doing the same

Quick Reply

Latest