which gcse option would you have liked to pick

Watch
lydiarutharnold
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i really regret not picking geography/history- after learning about what my friends were revising for them, they both seemed really interesting subjects. also humanities subjects just look good on applications to colleges/unis. if you were able to pick another subject which would you pick?
RainDancess
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i regret picking geography AND history, our school also makes us do RE and DT aswell. I also do triple science
lydiarutharnold
Rep:
?
(Original post by RainDancess)
i regret picking geography AND history, our school also makes us do RE and DT aswell. I also do triple science
rip, id hate to do DT
arsenal4ever1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Trust me if you had picked both geography and history, you would have regretted it like mad, it might seem interesting and tbh it is but when you are revising for core subjects and still have all of the content to go over it is just a waste of time.
lydiarutharnold
Rep:
?
(Original post by arsenal4ever1234)
Trust me if you had picked both geography and history, you would have regretted it like mad, it might seem interesting and tbh it is but when you are revising for core subjects and still have all of the content to go over it is just a waste of time.
I wouldn’t do both, just one of them, I understand what you mean tho
stinkyweasel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wish my school had offered astronomy instead of art!
RainDancess
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lydiarutharnold)
rip, id hate to do DT
yh resistant materials is a ****. its a day before m physics exam also which is probably my most important. **** dt
dipper_19
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
wish my **** school offered economics
id drop spanish if ik how **** itd be
RainDancess
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yep i do
Zaspo
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yh resistant materials is a ****. its a day before m physics exam also which is probably my most important. **** dt
Yh same i do to Dt to if you have any revision material wanna share it.
arsenal4ever1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yep i do
Only 1 geography left though so there is hope for us
RainDancess
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zaspo)
Yh same i do to Dt to if you have any revision material wanna share it.
i have the revision guide and honestly my project was a c i cant even be bothered to try for the exam havent looked at the pre release yet
jamesgillian123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
id have loved to do astronomy but my school didnt do it when i chose my options
and i completely regret taking history, id have much preferred geography as its a less essay based subject
RainDancess
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Only 1 geography left though so there is hope for us
yh do u think u could send me some resources on it if u have done any like i have not prepared at all
Zaspo
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i have the revision guide and honestly my project was a c i cant even be bothered to try for the exam havent looked at the pre release yet
What your coffee table got a c.
arsenal4ever1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yh do u think u could send me some resources on it if u have done any like i have not prepared at all
Sorry, i wish I could but I am the same as you, I have not even started yet and am still finishing biology.
RainDancess
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry, i wish I could but I am the same as you, I have not even started yet and am still finishing biology.
^me
emilynxlan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
One of my choices was Moving Image Art but I was told it wouldn't fit into the schedule and I'm allowed to do it for A Level anyway.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think I would choose food tech. I love baking and cooking and I think the knowledge I would have gained would be so useful to me now.
IsabellaGStevens
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wish I hadn't done geography or business. Business because it looks so unimpressive and it's a bit of a waste of time in my opinion. Geography because the geography department at school are so weak and I don't think I'll end up doing well on it at all because the teaching is so bad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (111)
59.68%
No (40)
21.51%
Not sure (35)
18.82%

Watched Threads