The Student Room Group

AQA A Level PE

How many people’s doing paper 1 tomorrow ?

Scroll to see replies

Me and 4 others in my class. I don’t know how this paper is going to go :frown:
Reply 2
literally can’t tell cus first year to do it
I think the second paper will be the hardest there’s even more content in that one.
Reply 4
yeah that’s what we’re thinking and it’s got the purple section of like technology and society and stuff
Just me and one other girl in my class!! Only 2 students for the whole of our year
Reply 6
you confident?
For paper 1 I am feeling okay, not looking forward to paper 2 cause I’ve got 2 exams on friday😭
What did you think of the paper?
Reply 9
was quality wbu
I liked it. Everything I revised came up
Hi
Can you remember if the sponsorship question was the effects of sponsorship on the sport or on the company? Think I have done it wrong
Reply 12
on the company.
Original post by tmidgley11
on the company.

Oh man I read it as being on sport. Thanks anyway
how did you all find the paper, what did you think was the hardest question??? I didn’t revise on companies haha, because I didn’t think it would come up!! Kill me!! What did you guys put for the agonist cause I think I did it wronf
Reply 15
Original post by SammyFrank2000
how did you all find the paper, what did you think was the hardest question??? I didn’t revise on companies haha, because I didn’t think it would come up!! Kill me!! What did you guys put for the agonist cause I think I did it wronf

Hardest question was the VO2 Max for Chris Froome. For the planes/axis question i put transverse plane and longitudinal axis.
Original post by SammyFrank2000

I think that the grade boundaries are going to be really high because quite a few people have said that they really liked the paper and found it easy. It's annoying because it was a nice paper but I've made sooo many easy mistakes- like reading the sponsorship question wrong, seeing the adduction question and automatically saying it was frontal plane and sagittal axis and then putting stacking not channelling. So I feel like I'm going to do so bad on results day which is proper gutting. I wrote pectorals for agonist but given my performance i could be wrong hahah. I also realised I didn't give an example for any muscle for PNF, I am gutted like!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 17
Does anyone have a clue about the purple section in book to like it’s impossible to revise it cus it’s so boring and uninteresting that nothing goes in my head
I’m so not ready for paper 2. Also regarding like people, there’s only me and 2 others in my class !
I wonder how hard paper 2 will be :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest