The Student Room Group

AQA A Level PE

Scroll to see replies

Original post by babushka23
lol since when is catching a ball an a level...
jesus christ this education system smh

Do you take A Level PE? If not then I suggest you try to sit the exam and realise, majority of it is not actually catching a ball. Especially if you do not do a sport that involves a ball. It can be hard in some places actually!
I know not many people are in this thread but how did you all find it ?
Reply 22
better than i thought it would be how about you
Reply 23
Original post by EloiseFergs
I know not many people are in this thread but how did you all find it ?

How did you find paper 2 Friday?
Original post by Hdjxhdbd
How did you find paper 2 Friday?

Wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be considering I found paper 1 very good. I thought the Bernoulli question was pretty decent but the Mo Farah question was HARSH
Reply 25
Original post by EloiseFergs
Wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be considering I found paper 1 very good. I thought the Bernoulli question was pretty decent but the Mo Farah question was HARSH

Yes I agree!! Considering paper 1 I thought the questions would be tougher, 2 sneaky synopsis questions, any thoughts on grade boundaries?
Original post by Hdjxhdbd
Yes I agree!! Considering paper 1 I thought the questions would be tougher, 2 sneaky synopsis questions, any thoughts on grade boundaries?

I’m not actually too sure. As it’s the first year I think it’s quite hard to predict. I know the other 2 people in my class hated at least one of the papers and don’t think they did well but I don’t know if that’s speaking for minority or majority. I did ask my teachers but they said they couldn’t comment on it. Hopefully they won’t be too high!
just wondering what did you revise ??
Original post by ellenb99
I liked it. Everything I revised came up

Quick Reply

Latest