The Student Room Group

paper 3 aqa gcse geography question

invm with this thread thanks for replying but also i'm generally very stressed for paper 3 even though the paper looks easy hope it all goes well tomorrow
(edited 5 years ago)
as far as i'm concerned there is only one, about the abingdon reservoir?
The booklet you attached is 'specimen assessment material' which is used for practice before your real paper. You should use the booklet that your teacher has given you.
Original post by AdilShaydullin
as far as i'm concerned there is only one, about the abingdon reservoir?

same does the pre-release booklet change every year so they used that as an example? thanks a lot i was so lost and scared and confused now i'm good
Original post by rainclouds-
same does the pre-release booklet change every year so they used that as an example? thanks a lot i was so lost and scared and confused now i'm good

Yeah it does. I think the one you have is the specimen, i.e not the one we will have tomorrow.
Original post by thrifty_reviser
The booklet you attached is 'specimen assessment material' which is used for practice before your real paper. You should use the booklet that your teacher has given you.

Original post by AdilShaydullin
Yeah it does. I think the one you have is the specimen, i.e not the one we will have tomorrow.

thanks guys i'll probably delete this thread bc i feel stupid now - i appreciate the quick responses though.

edit: can i even delete a thread idk im new
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending