The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Geography in KCL

I really want to pursue a geography degree in university and want to go KCL
but i want to know whether they look at my gcse grades to get into this degree - like how much importance does gcse hold and what the grades needed or recommended would be?

any help would be very appreciated
thank you x
Reply 1
I put Kings as my insurance for the geography course and I've only got 1A* 6As and 5Bs so I don't think that it matters so much
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
You don't need to be too concerned, if you can meet the A level grades you are in a good position.
you sure?
Original post by mh04
I put Kings as my insurance for the geography course and I've only got 1A* 6As and 5Bs so I don't think that it matters so much

oh okay thats kinda a relief tbh
but i doubt my grades will be as good as that tbh
Reply 5
Original post by AelinSardothein
oh okay thats kinda a relief tbh
but i doubt my grades will be as good as that tbh

Honestly what is more important is passion for the subject and predicted A level grades - GCSEs are the stepping stone to A levels so I would put in effort but it isn't the be all and end all of admissions
Original post by mh04
Honestly what is more important is passion for the subject and predicted A level grades - GCSEs are the stepping stone to A levels so I would put in effort but it isn't the be all and end all of admissions

yh thanks
i LOVE LOVE LOVE GEOGRAPHY SM
but im not that good at it BUT i have tried soooo hard for it but i want an A or A* but i don't feel i will and im scared because i want to do it in both A levels and Uni (KCL) but yh....

thanks btw for reassuring me about it x

Quick Reply

Latest