The Student Room Group

Who's excited for luke Cage s2?!!

Season 1 was very entertaining and I personally loved it.... and based on s2 trailer, it looks much better than s1. I'm Very excited for season 2 which debuts on 22 this Month.
Reply 1
Tentatively looking forward to it. I've found the story to be good but with so many US shows there's too many episodes and the pacing is too slow sometimes.
Tentatively looking forward to it. I've found the story to be good but with so many US shows there's too many episodes and the pacing is too slow sometimes.

Yeah mate the pace is a major problem for almost all Marvel tv shows. Hope LG s2 offers something new
Reply 3
Original post by Say My Name10

Yeah mate the pace is a major problem for almost all Marvel tv shows. Hope LG s2 offers something new

I think it's what makes british series so great. Sherlock having only 3/4 episodes. Other series being 6 episodes. Episodes to fit the story not stretching a story to fit a set number of episodes. I think if the netflix marvel stuff was condensed to 8/9 episodes it'd be getting way better reviews. For you which series on netflix was your fav? I liked Jessica Jones S1 the most tbh.
Original post by 8472
I think it's what makes british series so great. Sherlock having only 3/4 episodes. Other series being 6 episodes. Episodes to fit the story not stretching a story to fit a set number of episodes. I think if the netflix marvel stuff was condensed to 8/9 episodes it'd be getting way better reviews. For you which series on netflix was your fav? I liked Jessica Jones S1 the most tbh.

British tv shows are the best mate. Sharlock and Luther are one of the best tv shows ave seen ever.

Well, Marvel tv shows are very short ones (mostly 10-12 episodes) compared to DC ones which are average 24 episodes per season like arrow but the pace is better than marvel shows.

Tbh, I'm a huge fan of marvel and dc tv shows and my favs are: Daredevil esp s1, Jessica Jones s1 (s2 was disappointing ), the punisher, luke cage, homeland, sense 8 ... the list is long but those were my favourites the most.
Original post by 8472

Forget to add that I was absolutely loved Black Lightning and Riverdale. Ur fav ones?!

Quick Reply

Latest