The Student Room Group

My crush has popping up problems ?

Me and my crush have been on and off for 5 years and like we used to always talk and he’d always message . Then recently as we got older and distant I messaged to tell him I like him , the feelings were obviously mutual so he’d message aswell , then we stooped talking . around 2 weeks ago I messaged him in the AM ( we usually always speak late night till around 4 am ) , and he replied so quickly and we spoke and I eventually told him I still love him , for some reason he didn’t say goodnight ( he usually always did ) so the conversation carried on the next morning . My crush at first told me he lost feelings and then told me he’s unsure and they are still there , he was being so cute saying things like he wants to marry me and I tick the boxes ect , we then spoke for around 3 days straight and then the convo died . Whenever I post stories he’s always the first to see them and he doesn’t watch anyone else’s stories ( I ask my friends ) . I popped up again a few days later and we proper spoke this time and made our feelings explicit and really clicked . We spoke for way longer as he never says goodnight so we just speak for days straight. It’s been 2 days since our last conversation and he’s watched my stories but hasn’t messaged me and I don’t wanna message for a 3rd time and I don’t know what to do :frown: I really miss talking to him already :frown:?! When i pop up and we talk everything is lovely but he just can never message me ?! I know it’s exam season but I’m sure his exams are finished so Idk ? Also he’s was not active at all yesterday and today he was active for like an hour but couldn’t message at all?:frown:
Some people just hate popping up first. I’ve had first hand experience of this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending