Failed second driving test...

Watch
Jesse Lingard
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Had no sleep last night whatsoever, just stayed up because I just couldn’t and tried to shut my eyes.

In the end I got one dangerous and one serious fault for observation.

Not surprising.

Also, is anyone aware of any cancellation websites?
Euci
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jesse Lingard)
Had no sleep last night whatsoever, just stayed up because I just couldn’t and tried to shut my eyes.

In the end I got one dangerous and one serious fault for observation.

Not surprising.

Also, is anyone aware of any cancellation websites?
I believe you can cancel it on the DVSA website where you booked it
It’s ok that you failed again. My driving instructor said she took 5 tests and the UK record is 32
squirrology
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I recommend using https://www.findmeadrivingtest.co.uk/ - they send you text alerts on cancellations Jesse Lingard
Jesse Lingard
Rep:
?
(Original post by squirrology)
I recommend using https://www.findmeadrivingtest.co.uk/ - they send you text alerts on cancellations Jesse Lingard
Thanks for the recommendation, is it any good? Signed up before you told me about it but I haven't heard anything yet which I should expect as it hasn't been long!

What is the process usually?

Cheers.
squirrology
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jesse Lingard)
Thanks for the recommendation, is it any good? Signed up before you told me about it but I haven't heard anything yet which I should expect as it hasn't been long!

What is the process usually?

Cheers.
Yeah it's really good. Failed my test on 24th May and started using it to find a cancellation

You need to already have a test booked for it to work. Once you have a test booked - go to "My account" on the cancellation site and enter your theory test pass number & Booking ref number of your driving test, fill out the rest of the info and it should start sending you alerts instantly.
Jesse Lingard
Rep:
?
(Original post by squirrology)
Yeah it's really good. Failed my test on 24th May and started using it to find a cancellation

You need to already have a test booked for it to work. Once you have a test booked - go to "My account" on the cancellation site and enter your theory test pass number & Booking ref number of your driving test, fill out the rest of the info and it should start sending you alerts instantly.
Oh, right - thanks for all that!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (165)
25%
Better than expected (133)
20.15%
Worse than expected (362)
54.85%

Watched Threads