The Student Room Group

Do you think people are born gay?

Poll

Are people born gay?

Are people born gay or do you think it is a thing influenced by society?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Heidi_16

You were
Reply 2
Original post by Hannah_72
You were

immature and WRONG
It could be a mix of both. We will never really know so there's no point ruling one out.
Reply 4
Original post by DrawTheLine
It could be a mix of both. We will never really know so there's no point ruling one out.

Yeah thats true
i don't think there is even a way to determine this because as kids, we hadn't exactly developed the sexual hormones which gives us our sex drive... I didn't have a sex drive at 5 years old lmao so there isn't really any way to tell.
(edited 5 years ago)
I was born as a gay foetus
‘Suppp???
Original post by jesswalton888
I was born as a gay foetus

You were born as a foetus?
Reply 9
Original post by BTAnonymous
i don't think there is even a way to determine this because as kids, we hadn't exactly developed the sexual hormones which gives us our sex drive... I didn't have a sex drive at 5 years old lmao so there isn't really any way to tell.

Fair point, but being gay isnt all about your sex drive, young children who later grow up to be gay say it was obvious from a young age.
"sister you really need to rethink those pink drapes in your guest room.... totes seventies claustrophobia dear"
ppppp.jpg
Original post by Anneyong <3
‘Suppp???
Yes. Though there are some that just conform to this coming out phenomena and convince themselves that they are.

People are not born homosexual, just like how people are not born heterosexual. I think there are many factors that affect sexual orientation, but I don't think people are born to be gay or straight.
Reply 14
The media makes people gay
Reply 15
Original post by Lana21
The media makes people gay

In what way
I mean I have a hard time believing that some church pastors are gay if it were a choice. There is scientific research and homosexuality is a frequent thing found in other animals.
Original post by jesswalton888
ppppp.jpg

Neither are you 🥜🥜🥜🥜
Reply 18
In what way

They make it 'trendy'
Original post by Sahyun
Yes. Though there are some that just conform to this coming out phenomena and convince themselves that they are.

*******s

Quick Reply

Latest