Muzmatch experiences

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Has anybody used the Muzmatch app? If so then what are your experiences of it? Please clearly state if you are a brother or a sister in order that the app can be evaluated from both sides.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Nope but I was tempted to haha. I'm female
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
A report from a brother who has used Muzmatch.

It's full of inactive profiles. He sends messages to sisters and around 80% of them never even read the message after a period of 4 weeks. This obviously indicates that these people are no longer active. There is no way for a user to identify if a certain profile is likely to be inactive nor when they last logged on.

This is despite Muzmatch stating "Say goodbye to expensive, dated matrimonial websites full of fake and inactive profiles" on their own website.

Although this comes across as cynical, it's actually in the financial interest of Muzmatch to have a large number of inactive profiles because it's a pay as you go service that costs users £2.99 every time they contact another user and send the first message to them. If a user ends up contacting 10 other users but only 2 reply because the other 8 are inactive then Muzmatch makes £29.90 from it rather than £5.98.

Therefore this app cannot be recommended on this fact alone. Other faults and aspects which could be improved exist but they are completely overshadowed by the large number of inactive profiles.

Unless a user is lucky then Muzmatch is probably more expensive than a traditional matrimonial website or matchmaking service.

The brother also adds that very few sisters ever contact him on Muzmatch. The same profile and photos were used on Muzmatch that was used on other traditional matrimonial websites that generated many times more contacts, so it's a like vs like comparison.
Faizaanum
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Too bad for muzmatch as muslimmarriagesolution has launched completely free app and I can confirm its free as unlimited free swipes plus free filters and you do not have to pay if you do change mind on any one you swiped left earlier so I will strongly recommend MuslimMarriageSolution
Sister#32
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Salaam! I've been on the app for a few weeks now after traditional methods aren't doing me too good in terms of finding a future spouse.I'm a sister who's looking for a like minded practicing man to start a future with the halal way.In my experience, most guys aren't serious or if they are, there has been things which have put me off talking to them.. but just this week I matched with someone who's perfect for me. He's actually gone for hajj and so we can't talk more until he is back in Shaa Allah but just as I was losing faith in the app, I came across him. And I have done istikhaara and it's very positive so I believe maybe, just maybe.. I've found my perfect match!I think the app is great in terms of finding someone because you can specify how practicing you want someone to be, you can blur your photos and add your wali, it's very islamic. Mashallah, giving youngsters like us a platform where we can find someone in a safe and halal way.I would definitely recommend it
Hq0014
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Salam sister, curious to know if it ended up working out
Desideri
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by unitedstateusad)
The federal government is giving refunds for the money back to the people who have feel for the scam pull up Due to the Covid 19 the sum of $50,000 because of your loyalty shown on Thestudentroom the United State Department of the Treasury is given out the sum of $50,000 to all United State citizen please kindly accept the request of $50,000 because of reimbursement purposes.(please note that We only send through friends and family option or you ,ll not get the $50,000) As soon as you, ve done that we,ll send $50,000 to your Verify PayPal in other to receive the Cash kindly contact the (unitedstateusadccovid19atgmaild otcom)
Hmm, because federal government is well known for operating through PayPal and gmail, is it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (160)
14.53%
I'm not sure (48)
4.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (327)
29.7%
I have already dropped out (31)
2.82%
I'm not a current university student (535)
48.59%

Watched Threads