Eduqas A level Spanish Watch

Milk Tea
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How did everyone find the exam today? I thought it was alright apart from that gap fill and the synonyms..
Aida.xo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The synonyms part was difficult, I don’t think I got any of it right but I think the rest was manageable and seemed a bit too easy. But then might have got everything wrong.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
lanadawsey
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i thought it went so bad honestly. where abouts are you guys taking the exam??
Milk Tea
Rep:
?
(Original post by lanadawsey)
i thought it went so bad honestly. where abouts are you guys taking the exam??
Ahh how come? I'm sure the grade boundaries won't be too high this year considering it's a new spec. Do you mean where in the country? I'm in NW England

(Original post by Aida.xo)
The synonyms part was difficult, I don’t think I got any of it right but I think the rest was manageable and seemed a bit too easy. But then might have got everything wrong.
Same here I just completely guessed I did think it was a lot easier than the specimen paper tbf
lanadawsey
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i thought the translations were really difficult, and the gap fills too were confusing. do you think the grade boundary for an A will be 80%?
eggyeol
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How did everyone find the essays? I did Como Agua and Las Trece Rosas. I thought CA essay was okay, not the best, but my LTR one was terribly messy and I'm not even sure if I've answered the question properly so I probably haven't done very well :/
honey18
Report 1 year ago
Did anyone do the la casa de bernarda album/pans labyrinth question?
perspectives
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
did anyone do the Como Agua question?? the questions were off the specimen paper which is online just wondering if it's a mistake on the examine board's part
Milk Tea
Rep:
?
(Original post by perspectives)
did anyone do the Como Agua question?? the questions were off the specimen paper which is online just wondering if it's a mistake on the examine board's part
I realised that too! I was so confused I had to double check the front page to see if they'd given me the right paper

Eduqas seem to be making quite a few mistakes this year. They sent my sixth form a load of the 2017 listening CDs for the exam on Monday :confused:
perspectives
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cafebee)
I realised that too! I was so confused I had to double check the front page to see if they'd given me the right paper

Eduqas seem to be making quite a few mistakes this year. They sent my sixth form a load of the 2017 listening CDs for the exam on Monday :confused:
it's really weird ! I'm worried it will affect the grade boundaries
Milk Tea
Rep:
?
it's really weird ! I'm worried it will affect the grade boundaries
Hmm I am too.. surely most schools would have used that for mocks?
perspectives
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hmm I am too.. surely most schools would have used that for mocks?
we did it for mocks back in February , but I didn't get a good grade when i did the mama Elena question so I thought I might as well do the other one which I was more prepared for ??
Milk Tea
Rep:
?
we did it for mocks back in February , but I didn't get a good grade when i did the mama Elena question so I thought I might as well do the other one which I was more prepared for ??
It's so weird how they've done that. What film did you do? I did LTR and the questions weren't repeated
perspectives
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's so weird how they've done that. What film did you do? I did and the questions weren't repeated
I did pans labyrinth and it wasn't repeated so I'm not sure how the CAPC question infiltrated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (339)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1172)
54.31%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.64%
It was TERRIBLE (180)
8.34%

Watched Threads