The Student Room Group

Lads Holiday destination

Me and 2 mates who are all 18 are looking at going away this summer on a lads holiday, ideally looking for a cheap(ish) destination with good weather and plenty bars?/clubs, but we are not looking for the typical lads holiday destinations such as Maga, Zante or Napa, any recommendations that are just as lively with good weather but not a typical place to go?

any help is appreciated!
Go to the Dam, smoke some dank shyt.
Reply 2
Kavos is good. I've been and literally was the best week of my life. costing around £400 for flights and accommodation on Thomas cook. took £700 spending money.
syria or pyongyang 2k18
Reply 4
Mogadishu
The Czech Republic (I think it’s called Czechia now) is really cheap, great for parties, and not too expensive to fly into
Zagreb
Tel Aviv
Valetta
Agios Nikolaos
Rhodes
Faliraki
Fira (Santorini)
Naxos
Malia (Crete)

Based on where family have been and enjoyed :smile:
Reply 7
My friends and I were vacationing in Greece. It's a pretty cheap country. We bought beer for 1 euro. We flew to the airport of Macedonia, where we were met by a taxi (we pre-booked a taxi via the Internet https://www.hellenictaxi.com/ the day before arrival). We very quickly reached our hotel. We decided to rent two scooters, so it was much more convenient to move around the city. For this trip we spent no more than 400 euros for each. Greece is a very beautiful country, there are many interesting places that are worth visiting. In addition, there are excellent beaches and warm sea.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest