The Student Room Group

OCR A Biology 11th June Paper 2

Poll

How did you find it?

How did everyone find it?

Scroll to see replies

like i've been **** on
no word it was that bad no lie i be happy with 20 marker no genetic came up or statical test . i didnt even get a formual sheet
That paper was awful i have no words
There was barely any actual Biology on there, just data analysis. The bacteria growth 6 marker was nice though
😭😭😭
Original post by tombster2000
There was barely any actual Biology on there, just data analysis. The bacteria growth 6 marker was nice though

couldn't think of anythingng to write for that other than increase in temp more bacteria ade.Decease in bacteria as competition for nutrients so soem die
Original post by pringles321
couldn't think of anythingng to write for that other than increase in temp more bacteria ade.Decease in bacteria as competition for nutrients so soem die

you'll have got a few marks. needed to quote lag, exponential, stationary and death phase.

oh fuks sake. completely forgot to write about the temperature. literally only wrote about it increasing and decreasing population size.
Original post by sdfsdd
oh fuks sake. completely forgot to write about the temperature. literally only wrote about it increasing and decreasing population size.

all i spoke about was the temp. just waiting for soemone to say that paper was easy
(edited 5 years ago)
all i spoke about was the temp. just waiting for soemone to say that paper was easy

i just wrote about lag phase,exponential,stationary and decline phase. how many marks do you think i could get if i wrote nothing about temperature
Reply 11
Original post by sdfsdd
i just wrote about lag phase,exponential,stationary and decline phase. how many marks do you think i could get if i wrote nothing about temperature

Probably 4 as you won't be able to get into the top mark band if you don't deal with both elements of the q. 4 is still very good though!! :smile:
Reply 12
completely forgot about the growth stages, what an idiot. can probs only get 2 at most on that now :frown:
Original post by sim0
Probably 4 as you won't be able to get into the top mark band if you don't deal with both elements of the q. 4 is still very good though!! :smile:

im so mad at myself. the whole point of the experiment and i completely forgot to include it in my answer
That paper was so hard. :frown:
Wtf we’re the conditions for speciation?? Kms :smile:))
Reply 16
Original post by medwannabee
Wtf we’re the conditions for speciation?? Kms :smile:))
i said selection pressures, variation in characteristics, emmigration and immigration?
Was it asking me to compare base G and ATP? Didn't see a label saying G on the figure apart from that base?
Original post by k.g.
i said selection pressures, variation in characteristics, emmigration and immigration?

I thought that was assumptions for Hardy Weinberg?
Yeah it was the base ATP has Adenine and g base was guanine I think

Quick Reply

Latest