(Original post by Blake Jones)
How did everyone find it?
like i've been **** on
pringles321
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no word it was that bad no lie i be happy with 20 marker no genetic came up or statical test . i didnt even get a formual sheet
Blake Jones
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by sdfsdd)
like i've been **** on
Likewise xD
Sonia2598
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That paper was awful i have no words
tombster2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There was barely any actual Biology on there, just data analysis. The bacteria growth 6 marker was nice though
Divergent4
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
😭😭😭
pringles321
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tombster2000)
There was barely any actual Biology on there, just data analysis. The bacteria growth 6 marker was nice though
couldn't think of anythingng to write for that other than increase in temp more bacteria ade.Decease in bacteria as competition for nutrients so soem die
Blake Jones
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by tombster2000)
Ikr! Wtf did I learn biology for? Should have taken a statistical analysis class!
tombster2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pringles321)
couldn't think of anythingng to write for that other than increase in temp more bacteria ade.Decease in bacteria as competition for nutrients so soem die
you'll have got a few marks. needed to quote lag, exponential, stationary and death phase.
СУКА БЛЯТЬ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh fuks sake. completely forgot to write about the temperature. literally only wrote about it increasing and decreasing population size.
pringles321
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh fuks sake. completely forgot to write about the temperature. literally only wrote about it increasing and decreasing population size.
all i spoke about was the temp. just waiting for soemone to say that paper was easy
СУКА БЛЯТЬ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
all i spoke about was the temp. just waiting for soemone to say that paper was easy
i just wrote about lag phase,exponential,stationary and decline phase. how many marks do you think i could get if i wrote nothing about temperature
sim0
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i just wrote about lag phase,exponential,stationary and decline phase. how many marks do you think i could get if i wrote nothing about temperature
Probably 4 as you won't be able to get into the top mark band if you don't deal with both elements of the q. 4 is still very good though!!
moppp
Badges: 3
Report 1 year ago
completely forgot about the growth stages, what an idiot. can probs only get 2 at most on that now
СУКА БЛЯТЬ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sim0)
Probably 4 as you won't be able to get into the top mark band if you don't deal with both elements of the q. 4 is still very good though!!
im so mad at myself. the whole point of the experiment and i completely forgot to include it in my answer
MKaur18
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That paper was so hard.
medwannabee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wtf we’re the conditions for speciation?? Kms ))
k.g.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by medwannabee)
Wtf we’re the conditions for speciation?? Kms ))
i said selection pressures, variation in characteristics, emmigration and immigration?
Astudent2018
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Was it asking me to compare base G and ATP? Didn't see a label saying G on the figure apart from that base?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (38)
50%
No, they should still go ahead (17)
22.37%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (21)
27.63%

Watched Threads