The Student Room Group

OCR A Biology 11th June Paper 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Astudent2018
Was it asking me to compare base G and ATP? Didn't see a label saying G on the figure apart from that base?
G was a nucleotide
Reply 21
se thing
i suppose by having those things it will actually lead to speciation. coz hardy weinberg says that no natural selection happens but idk.

Original post by _.Iqraaa_
I thought that was assumptions for Hardy Weinberg?
Yeah G was a nucleotide but had a base guanine whereas ATP has Adenine was what I was meant to say then ATP has 3 attached phosphate groups whereas nucleotide has only one
Reply 23
Original post by Student0709
Yeah G was a nucleotide but had a base guanine whereas ATP has Adenine was what I was meant to say then ATP has 3 attached phosphate groups whereas nucleotide has only one

could you say that one has a deoxyribose sugar and atp has ribose sugar?
☝🏻Yeah that’s ok as well 😄👍
Three phosphates compared to one
Ribose instead of deoxyribose sugar
Reply 26
Grade boundaries prediction?
Tell me the 4/6 mark questions I'll answer them, BioTutor
Reply 28
Would do you think about the volume question of the two cells?
Reply 29
Original post by sdfsdd
oh fuks sake. completely forgot to write about the temperature. literally only wrote about it increasing and decreasing population size.

same:frown: i missed out temperature
Original post by k.g.
i said selection pressures, variation in characteristics, emmigration and immigration?

I went for mutation, natural selection and selection pressures lmao
Reply 31
Original post by RevisionGuide
I went for mutation, natural selection and selection pressures lmao
Variations in characterisitics and mutation probs count as the same mark tbh
Who else talked about convergent evolution and analogous structures for the mongoose
Original post by LL89

55-A
65-A*
Reply 34
Original post by Yukio.X
Who else talked about convergent evolution and analogous structures for the mongoose

nice i did. thought it was wrong. did you say something like they had similar selection pressures and so adapted to ways similar to a cat in africa?
Original post by LL89

55-A
65-A*
Original post by luke.sanders
Three phosphates compared to one
Ribose instead of deoxyribose sugar
There was a six marker on why wild populations of plants are important.( for BioTutor)
Reply 37
what did u say for what other evidence scientist could find for increase in temp. i said water height and levels of CO2?
Do you have the link to it? Had no idea what to write to make it up to 6 marks lol.
Original post by Student0709
There was a six marker on why wild populations of plants are important.( for BioTutor)
Original post by k.g.
nice i did. thought it was wrong. did you say something like they had similar selection pressures and so adapted to ways similar to a cat in africa?

So it had nothing to do with speciation ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending