Peng invigilators distracting lol

Watch this thread
Fitness X Study
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
anyone else?
Zaspo
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
My school only has invigilators over 60 sorry can,t relate.
Fitness X Study
Rep:
I have like 4 21 year olds and then 2 60 year olds lol
Bulletzone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mohameddalghous)
anyone else?
Nah brah.
Swear they source em from the retiring home or something.
YouAreAYute
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I saw your comment on primrose kittens video lmaooo
bvfh
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
there was this peng one wearing yoga pants and had a short top on and every man kept on turning around to look at the ass
LaChataliers
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
anyone else?
repent mohamed , repent
Fitness X Study
Rep:
wait what was my comment again lol
DeNotoriousOne
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Same, I mean I’m focused during the examination, jst distracted before and after the exams, in tht little time they take to count papers
DeNotoriousOne
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bvfh)
there was this peng one wearing yoga pants and had a short top on and every man kept on turning around to look at the ass
Damnnnnnn :/ :’)
gluttonyyy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
yeah, invigilators being over 60 :cry::cry::cry:
Bulletzone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bvfh)
and then you woke up
Sasaki Haise
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
idk where your school is getting the individlators because i think they want you to fail lol
hannah00
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
its all part of the test.

Next year they will start dancing on spare tables
Satori Tendō
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
anyone else?
the only male invigilator is 20101922000 years old so... nah
DeNotoriousOne
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hannah00)
its all part of the test.

Next year they will start dancing on spare tables
😂
U cud be ryt 🤷*♂️
Maybe they jst wanna distract u.....
Wish we had more invigilators like tht :’(
Mxsti
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
its ramadan wyd?!?!
Alevelsxxsxx
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
my invigilators are like 18 lool
3pointonefour
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
To be fair invigilators get more distracted by me

Spoiler:
Show

I constantly make a moan when they pass me. Works every time.
DeNotoriousOne
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 3pointonefour)
To be fair invigilators get more distracted by me

Spoiler:
Show

I constantly make a moan when they pass me. Works every time.
Serious?!?!?!?
Wait r u a guy or girl??? :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.38%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.03%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.35%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (24)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (35)
25.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
19.85%

Watched Threads