The Student Room Group

If the worst case scenario occurs...

Right lads so worst case scenario I get 100 marks in total for GCSE maths. I should also probably add the following.

I'm a home school student for GCSE only

Subjects- English lang and lit, math, biology, chemistry, law.

Maths- edexcel.

Ok so continuing on with the issue. In short I need a contigency plan if I fail my math GCSE. worst case scenario I get a 100. Would I be eligible for a resit? See the thing is I want to become an accountant. So I figured I would need a damn fine grade.

If ya'll need any other information just ask.
yeah you are alligable for a resit in novemeber you should be fine. I am probably re-sit english language
Original post by Midokul
yeah you are alligable for a resit in novemeber you should be fine. I am probably re-sit english language

Nice one haise sasaki. But, is that still true if I get my results in august. Bearing in mind I have my Other GCSE's in january.
Original post by AspiringAccount
Nice one haise sasaki. But, is that still true if I get my results in august. Bearing in mind I have my Other GCSE's in january.

yeah you can resit in november if you get your results in august
Reply 4
Right lads so worst case scenario I get 100 marks in total for GCSE maths. I should also probably add the following.

I'm a home school student for GCSE only

Subjects- English lang and lit, math, biology, chemistry, law.

Maths- edexcel.

Ok so continuing on with the issue. In short I need a contigency plan if I fail my math GCSE. worst case scenario I get a 100. Would I be eligible for a resit? See the thing is I want to become an accountant. So I figured I would need a damn fine grade.

If ya'll need any other information just ask.

Um is that worst case for you...Im aiming to get that...**** I feel stressed now
Original post by mtawafi
Um is that worst case for you...Im aiming to get that...**** I feel stressed now

Oh crap I forgot to add i'm talking about higher tier.

lol you can retake maths but that grade will be a level 6, 5 minimum look at previous grade boundries
Reply 7

unfortunately so am I lol
what do you think just over 100 marks would be, like what grade? do you have any idea

The thing is i felt like i got good marks in paper 1 and 2 according to my standards lol (just over halfway), but then you know when you leave the exam and everyone talks about what they did, that is what is making me think I will get **** because everyone got different stuff and i made so many DUMBBB mistakes which i could have avoided
Original post by mtawafi
unfortunately so am I lol
what do you think just over 100 marks would be, like what grade? do you have any idea

The thing is i felt like i got good marks in paper 1 and 2 according to my standards lol (just over halfway), but then you know when you leave the exam and everyone talks about what they did, that is what is making me think I will get **** because everyone got different stuff and i made so many DUMBBB mistakes which i could have avoided

Welp what's done is done?
Reply 9
Welp what's done is done?

lol i guess
how was it?
Original post by mtawafi
lol i guess
how was it?

All th exams were utter sh*te.
All th exams were utter sh*te.

i have no emotions anymore when it comes to exams....or opinions. they were all just..okay

Quick Reply

Latest