?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How did everyone find it?
JordanPOL99
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It was pretty hard. Struggled with time & some questions were pretty hard!
What did everyone get for calculations and did anyone talk about Kaizen for the last question?
tpacs
Rep:
?
(Original post by JordanPOL99)
It was pretty hard. Struggled with time & some questions were pretty hard!
What did everyone get for calculations and did anyone talk about Kaizen for the last question?
Yeah I messed up the labour cost per unit calc, howd u reference kaizen for the last question?
JordanPOL99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tpacs)
Yeah I messed up the labour cost per unit calc, howd u reference kaizen for the last question?
Question was Talking about productivity & Kaizen is about continuous improvement of productivity
JordanPOL99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tpacs)
Question was Talking about productivity & Kaizen is about continuous improvement of productivity
AccountantL
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thought the Exam was really challenging compared to Paper 1 - the context for the second section was very restricting and did not expect small aspects of the spec to be homed in like that - E.g. the legislative question, very subjective in terms of at least a generic answer. Secondly the shares question was very restricting to what could be added, these two questions together meant the second section was not the best for me - but I gave my best responses so we shall see.

A lot of the spec did not show up and it did not really feel like a paper 2

Gotta stay focused for Paper 3 now
tpacs
Rep:
?
(Original post by AccountantL)
thought the Exam was really challenging compared to Paper 1 - the context for the second section was very restricting and did not expect small aspects of the spec to be homed in like that - E.g. the legislative question, very subjective in terms of at least a generic answer. Secondly the shares question was very restricting to what could be added, these two questions together meant the second section was not the best for me - but I gave my best responses so we shall see.

A lot of the spec did not show up and it did not really feel like a paper 2

Gotta stay focused for Paper 3 now
Cannot agree with you anymore , let’s hope for the best in paper 3.
jhydrgfdgdfgdfgd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Fellas in that small table about economic changes in the UK from 2016 and 2020, did the £ get stronger or weaker against the dollar? I need to settle an arguement with a friend, much love
implification
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jhydrgfdgdfgdfgd)
Fellas in that small table about economic changes in the UK from 2016 and 2020, did the £ get stronger or weaker against the dollar? I need to settle an arguement with a friend, much love
It went from £1.20 (or something) to £0.99, so go settle it yaselves
marz99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JordanPOL99)
Yh I think u could have spoke about dat but 4 dat part of the question because it said it cut like 30,000 jobs in case study I spoke about rationalisation so becoming more efficient with fewer employees
Ellie1523
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I kind of liked this one better than paper 1, I found the questions pretty straight forward but still generic so could still pull in different topics. I feel more confident in my performance in this one than the previous one. Good luck guys.
DimitriOzcas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone here remember any other questions from paper 1 and 2 2018 a level business?
Djellzalol
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi I just wanna shout out era and sophia stupid cows 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?