Question for girls

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Girls, what are your thoughts on boyfriends who share their worries and problems they are going through with you?

Would you prefer is they share all their feelings with you?

I know all girls are different but i just want to know the general consensus is.
temzra
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think that they should share their feelings with me because them bottling stuff up doesn’t help anyone
NazRaf
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Share their feelings. The basis of a relationship is trust and the ability to share information and worries without fear of judgement
Anonymous #1
(Original post by temzra)
I think that they should share their feelings with me because them bottling stuff up doesn’t help anyone
even the things that the girlfriend can't do anything about?
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
even the things that the girlfriend can't do anything about?
Yes!
It shows the girlfriend that they think they can trust them and be there in a time of need - if anything it would probably make the relationship stronger
yoongles
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
if they are comfortable talking about it i think so but i dont think you should force people to talk about things they dont want to

but in general yes
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Girls, what are your thoughts on boyfriends who share their worries and problems they are going through with you?

I know all girls are different but i just want to know the general consensus is.
m8 thats guy code 101 dont share things like that its okay to talk about normal stuff but deep **** unless your going to marry them dont they would think your gay or something
most girls dont want someone like that you would just be plain and dull a relationship needs mystery,girls want someone to rely on
Anonymous #1
(Original post by laurawatt)
Yes!
It shows the girlfriend that they think they can trust them and be there in a time of need - if anything it would probably make the relationship stronger
You wouldn't think less of them? or they are too feminine (being vulnerable showing too much emotion).

I could be way off but don't girls want someone who can protect them and for them to share the emotions with boy and not the other way around
BSophieT
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's so important for them to talk about it! I hate that for many guys it seems to be less acceptable to talk about their feelings. It's important to get it off your chest.
cherrybomb115
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
they should be open so yeh they should share everything
username3743764
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

totallyyyy, sometimes everyone needs to share their thoughts.
laurawatt
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You wouldn't think less of them? or they are too feminine (being vulnerable showing too much emotion).

I could be way off but don't girls want someone who can protect them and for them to share the emotions with boy and not the other way around
No not at all!
:dontknow: I would want to be in a relationship where both of you feel like you can tell the other about anything that was burdening them
Jack22031994
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you cant share your feelings with her, what kind of girlfriend is she?
temzra
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

You don’t need to protect me. In our relationship we should be equals. I’d want someone who will share their emotions with me. I don’t really need to share my emotions anyway cause I’m just an open book. But that’s just me tbh and I know that there are some girls who acc do like it but I think it’ll just cause relationship issues if your bf is always keeping things boxed up
temzra
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
m8 thats guy code 101 dont share things like that its okay to talk about normal stuff but deep **** unless your going to marry them dont they would think your gay or something
most girls dont want someone like that you would just be plain and dull a relationship needs mystery,girls want someone to rely on
Erm if you’re going out with a girl why would she think you’re gay. So you’d only talk about deep stuff with someone you’re engaged to? How is talking about deep stuff plain? If you only talk about normal stuff then your relationship can’t get any deeper. Girls don’t want mystery in a relationship they want transparency. They want to know who they’re going out with
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jack22031994)
If you cant share your feelings with her, what kind of girlfriend is she?
Its my first proper relationship and i really like her and i dont want ruin it by taking it too fast
ben193
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Women want a strapping man of the high seas, with callouses on his rope-burned hands and sword scars criss-crossing his salty skin. A real man's heart should be filled with love for the sea and sail alone, and his feelings should only be poured into a flagon of rum.
Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (77)
63.64%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.36%

Watched Threads