Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
NOT IN ORDER YET
punnet square = 50%
dandelions polution estimated = 3.3x 10^5
biomass question= 99%lost
2 ADVS of asexual reproduction: 1)no mate needed so its faster 2)genetically identical to parent
Sexual reproduction is better because it brings variation, if conditions change only a few will die not all, other mutate and evolve to suit their envo. Maintains biodiversity
1)radial muscles contract and suspensory ligaments relax because theres too much light (pupil goes smaller)
1(b)too much light
1(c) iris
6 mark q on structure of the reflex arc- stimuli detected by sensory receptor, electrical signal sent to sesory neurone crosses snynapse which as a short diffusion path , neurones have axons and alot of mitochondria to make the signal fast (alot of energy), passes to relay neurone then synapse then motor neurone to effector (mussle or gland)
Plant hormone question; Auxin is released at upper darker parts of root so the root grows towards gravity (geotropism)
Faeces question =120
Question about c02 raising temp= yes because it creates more greenhouses gasses reflecting waves back to earth. it could be human acitivity
disagree= because greenhouses gasses absorb longer wavelenth so the rate is constant. Plants can take up co2 so its not the c02 causing high temp
krombopulos
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
It was 3.3x10^5 not 3.3x10^6
smarteststudent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by doctarv)
It was 3.3x10^5 not 3.3x10^6
oops it was a typo
ran bear
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by smarteststudent)
NOT IN ORDER YET
punnet square = 50%
dandelions polution estimated = 3.3x 10^5
biomass question= 99%lost
2 ADVS of asexual reproduction: 1)no mate needed so its faster 2)genetically identical to parent
Sexual reproduction is better because it brings variation, if conditions change only a few will die not all, other mutate and evolve to suit their envo. Maintains biodiversity
1)radial muscles contract and suspensory ligaments relax because theres too much light (pupil goes smaller)
1(b)too much light
1(c) iris
6 mark q on structure of the reflex arc- stimuli detected by sensory receptor, electrical signal sent to sesory neurone crosses snynapse which as a short diffusion path , neurones have axons and alot of mitochondria to make the signal fast (alot of energy), passes to relay neurone then synapse then motor neurone to effector (mussle or gland)
Plant hormone question; Auxin is released at upper darker parts of root so the root grows towards gravity (geotropism)
Faeces question =120
Question about c02 raising temp= yes because it creates more greenhouses gasses reflecting waves back to earth. it could be human acitivity
disagree= because greenhouses gasses absorb longer wavelenth so the rate is constant. Plants can take up co2 so its not the c02 causing high temp
will you be able to put it in order?
aakashaakash
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
is it only that much....the questions?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (116)
17.6%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (70)
10.62%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (115)
17.45%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (97)
14.72%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.56%
How can I be the best version of myself? (198)
30.05%

Watched Threads