The Student Room Group

Edinburgh College of Art Erasmus Exchange

Hi guys

Is it anyone here who applied to ECA via Erasmus exchange? I did (Interior Design) and they replied that there is not enough space for exchange students... I was really disappointed :frown:

It sounds a little strange to me though, since there is an agreement between the uni's and then it turns out it is not even possible for exchange studies. I know there is nothing I can do about it but I am just wondering if this happened to anyone else. Maybe there is someone who did get accepted?
Original post by katie.natalie
Hi guys

Is it anyone here who applied to ECA via Erasmus exchange? I did (Interior Design) and they replied that there is not enough space for exchange students... I was really disappointed :frown:

It sounds a little strange to me though, since there is an agreement between the uni's and then it turns out it is not even possible for exchange studies. I know there is nothing I can do about it but I am just wondering if this happened to anyone else. Maybe there is someone who did get accepted?

These exchanges are unfortunately always subject to availability. Perhaps the college has too many of their own students or have already taken on exchange students from elsewhere. They can't take on exchange students if they don't have the resources to teach them.

You could contact your current university/college to see if they have any other available exchange opportunities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending