The Student Room Group

AQA Biology A Level Paper 3 18th June

Any predictions for this paper?
What are the questions like and any essay predications?
How do I revise for this exam
Observing the first two papers there has been such little content on the heart, most likely the heart shall make an appearance and the following topics.1) the heart AS/A22)NITROGEN CYCLE3) MUSCLES4) BIODIVERSITY5)NATURAL SELECTION6) MEIOSIS 7) WATER could potentially be the essay title. the importance of water in organisms.8) importance of biological molecules in biology. (essay title) THESE ARE PREDICTIONS ONLY (MADE BY AN A LEVEL STUDENT)also keeping in mind there has been no or very little stats test in both papers so less likely but not impossible chi-squared will come up but however spearman's rank and student t-test may make an appearance in paper 3. make sure to revise all the practicals and the content thoroughly and practice writing a few essays under timed conditions. Hope this gives a little insight.
Reply 2
I have a quick question. For the essay I wrote about the control of movement, but I didn't actually specify that I was writing about that essay. Like I didn't even write 7.1 in the margin or rewrite the title. Will I penalised for this?
Reply 3
Original post by Nuttyy
I have a quick question. For the essay I wrote about the control of movement, but I didn't actually specify that I was writing about that essay. Like I didn't even write 7.1 in the margin or rewrite the title. Will I penalised for this?

I didn’t do this either
From AQA website:

I forgot to label my answer
If you forgot to label your answer with the correct question number, you don't need to worry about it, as our examiners will make every effort to try and match a non-labelled answer with the correct question.
Reply 4
Original post by tieganwx
I didn’t do this either
From AQA website:

I forgot to label my answer
If you forgot to label your answer with the correct question number, you don't need to worry about it, as our examiners will make every effort to try and match a non-labelled answer with the correct question.

Thanks so much. It was a 25 mark essay so yh, it'd be devastating if it wasn't marked.
Reply 5
Original post by Nuttyy
Thanks so much. It was a 25 mark essay so yh, it'd be devastating if it wasn't marked.

Me too I didn’t title it either but it will be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending