Was it isocoles: yes
Height of pyramid: 20.1 cm
K: -17.5
Reply 3
Original post by mathsscience1
Was it isocoles: yes
Height of pyramid: 20.1 cm
K: -17.5

The only question so far that I have discovered I got incorrect was the pyramid question: I stupidly forgot to halve the volume of the sphere to make the hemisphere.
what did you get for the value of that r and t question with the sample space? And the compound interest one?
Reply 5
Ping's numbers: 8,8,13,15
7272 bricks (although unlikely because not all the bricks are going to weigh the lower bound: some may be heavier)
Sample space question: u=14
Final question: yes, because it can be rewritten as (x-4)/(x-2)
Original post by ap35cc
Ping's numbers: 8,8,13,15
7272 bricks (although unlikely because not all the bricks are going to weigh the lower bound: some may be heavier)
Sample space question: u=14
Final question: yes, because it can be rewritten as (x-4)/(x-2)

Yes i got those, phew. For some of the questions, the answer was in pi, did you leave it in pi or convert it?
Original post by Hamburguessa
what did you get for the value of that r and t question with the sample space? And the compound interest one?

Compound interest: 7.2%
Sample space: u-14, r-5, t-2
Or something like that
Original post by Hamburguessa
Yes i got those, phew. For some of the questions, the answer was in pi, did you leave it in pi or convert it?

I usually converted it
What did u get speed for kmph
Reply 10
Original post by TrashMouse1
What did u get speed for kmph

Original post by ap35cc

i got 50
Original post by ap35cc

I got that
Reply 13
I'm sorry to tell you that you're incorrect. the max. speed was 6 m/s, which is 21.6 km/h
Reply 14
the triangles were similar, the bigger triangle has a scale factor 0.5root5 of the smaller one.
what was the question for the bricks mass?
Reply 16
Original post by johnthebaptist27
what was the question for the bricks mass?

55000 i got and it's unlikely because they won't all be exactly that lowest value
what did you get for the two statements about the cookie factories? time was running out and i couldn't think of anything,
Original post by joey935
55000 i got and it's unlikely because they won't all be exactly that lowest value

I used the upper bound for some reason kmn, but how did you get 55,000 and my reason was that ytou probably couoldnt fit all the bricks onto one truck
Original post by johnthebaptist27
I used the upper bound for some reason kmn, but how did you get 55,000 and my reason was that ytou probably couoldnt fit all the bricks onto one truck

i did that reason too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending