The Student Room Group

What happens if i dont go to my History GCSE exam?

the past 2 history papers i haven't even gotten a sentence down. I absolutely do not care about history i chose not to so i can focus on other exams more important. I just got home from my maths exam and dont see it as any point to go back to school in an hour to sit and write nothing. But i was wondering if anything happens if you dont turn up other than getting a 0. Do you get charged?
nope you will just get a fail
Idiot so basically our taxmoney is being used to register fools like you who don't even want to take advantage of that? Come here, come here you fool watch if your mom had to pay for all the exam fees watch how you'll find something to write. Bro those 3 History papers cost in total like £200, £200 can be used to feed 5 families in third world countries, £200 can be used to buy a poor child a new computer, £200 can be used towards our NHS. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself you wasteman. I hope you do get charged as to compensate for our loss of money.
are you sure you cannot write more than a sentence...just get an F and then on your CV you will write 8 GCSEs instead of 7 or whatever. Why aim to fail when you might not, sometimes these exams are easier than you think and you'll never know if you don't go. I can see the point of not going to lessons and not doing the exam, but going to all those lessons and not doing the exam seems pointless.
Reply 4
Original post by umbrella321
are you sure you cannot write more than a sentence...just get an F and then on your CV you will write 8 GCSEs instead of 7 or whatever. Why aim to fail when you might not, sometimes these exams are easier than you think and you'll never know if you don't go. I can see the point of not going to lessons and not doing the exam, but going to all those lessons and not doing the exam seems pointless.

uh no its a definite fail as its only like 25% of your overall grade and i dont know anything ive never passed the mocks
If you're willing to get a U on your GCSE grades then go ahead mate. Good luck for the future...
thanks for lowering the grade boundaries, dumbass
You will get prize.
Original post by lilis123
thanks for lowering the grade boundaries, dumbass

Best response ever
Original post by umbrella321

That isn't how it works fool, if you don't pass your GCSEs (at least get a C or a 4) then you can't say you have a GCSE in that subject.
Imagine sitting in all them hours of lessons just to not write anything.
Original post by Allegiant Tiger
Imagine sitting in all them hours of lessons just to not write anything.

I personally like to imagine more productive stuff, but hey if thinking about useless things is your fix, then go ahead.
Original post by Sufyaan65
I personally like to imagine more productive stuff, but hey if thinking about useless things is your fix, then go ahead.

I'm clearly referring to the fact that OP has wasted all them hours of lessons by not writing anything in the exams but good for you I guess?
(edited 5 years ago)
You die because of unaerobic respiration due to lack of HIS STORY
(edited 5 years ago)
Am amazed at your lack of effort
Original post by Sufyaan65
Shhh, it's okay we know you're stupid, don't try to hide it.

You seem like a very friendly person.
Original post by Allegiant Tiger
You seem like a very friendly person.

Thank you, I try my best.

Quick Reply

Latest